Acai Berry????

Options
Does anyone know about the benefits to taking this? I have seen this advertised on TV over and over again. I also noticed a gal from work has lost quite a bit of weight. I asked her how she had done it and she swore by this acai berry. She said that she first ordered the free bottle off the internet and after that was charged a ridiculous $70.00 so she cancelled. Now she buys a twin pack at our local grocery store for $12.00 and takes two in the morning. She's lost a tremendous amount of weight and looks great with minimal effort. Understand that I don't want to replace my good eating and exercise with this supplement, just to give me a little added extra. I haven't done much research on this so I'm looking for anyone that can shed some light on this subject. Thanks guys and gals! Happy Labor Day to All :drinker:

Replies

• lizzys
    lizzys Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    i ,would like to find out more about it to.
  • judybugg
    Options
    I just just the trial deal too and then was charged for it and another month so I cancelled. I had surgery so I haven't been able to start yet but tomorrow is the day. I too am going to use it with good eating. I do know that Rachael Ray swears by it and lost a lot of weight with it. I'll let you know my results. It's good to know you can find it at a store. I don't recommend anyone trying the free trial because they charge you 2 weeks from the day you order it and you barely have it before they charge and then send another month. :flowerforyou:
  • westbrja
    westbrja Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great to know, keep me posted. I didn't know that Rachel Ray uses it too. I love her!
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Neither Rachael Ray or Opera support the Acai berry - that is all just a scam. It is not a wonder berry - it's just a healthy antioxidant. It could help along with a healthy diet and exercise, but it is not a miracle pill or anything.
  • westbrja
    westbrja Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Is it true that it's like a cleanser or detoxifier?
    Neither Rachael Ray or Opera support the Acai berry - that is all just a scam. It is not a wonder berry - it's just a healthy antioxidant. It could help along with a healthy diet and exercise, but it is not a miracle pill or anything.
  • jigs
    jigs Posts: 70
    Options
    The ads keep this site free so I love them! But, I'm not buying anything. I clicked on the Jillian Michaels link, but can't bring myself to pay (even a measly 4 bucks/wk). At least she's honest, though. Don't believe any of these drink me, eat me, exercise with me and the pounds drop away like magic. It's hard work and eating right. NO silver bullet for weight loss.

The ads keep this site free, and it's the BEST!!
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    I bought the free trial just paid shipping and handling and after i received it i cancelled it .... my 30 days is almost up and i have lost 12 pounds (not sure if it is the pills or me actually working out and eating healthy) :tongue:
  • bwilton77
    bwilton77 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I got 2 months free and have lost 20 pounds not sure how much is the pill but it seems to help. I should ad I am in the second month of the free trial. There are some that are cleansers and some that just boost energy it depends on which one you get. When I ordered my free supply I also got a free 2 month supply of a cleanse called natures cleanse that works very well. It all depends on what you get and where you get it. Good luck.