Motivated People needed

Options
Hi,

I started MFP yesterday and went over already on my day one : (

not kool

Anywayz I really want to add some friends around my age around (im 23)
so we can motivate each other comment and push each other
who will make me feel embarrassed to go above my goal

thx

Replies

• dumpl1ng
    dumpl1ng Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! I'm brand new too and also looking for some motivated people around my age to have as friends (I'm 20). I'm looking to lose about 25-30lbs.
  • jendal27
    jendal27 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in the same boat. Today is my first day of getting into MFP. I haven't had dinner yet and have about 360 calories left, not sure I'll manage. I've already been out for a 60 minute walk, but may need to go again.

I'm sure we will learn from our mistakes and get to know which foods to avoid for fear of going over the dreaded calorie count.

:)
  • naturalbrowndiva
    naturalbrowndiva Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    it's a learning process. You can do it. Feel free to add me!
  • weightlose88
    weightlose88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like! I'm brand new too and also looking for some motivated people around my age to have as friends (I'm 20). I'm looking to lose about 25-30lbs.

we share the same goals friend req sent!
  • weightlose88
    weightlose88 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I'm in the same boat. Today is my first day of getting into MFP. I haven't had dinner yet and have about 360 calories left, not sure I'll manage. I've already been out for a 60 minute walk, but may need to go again.

I'm sure we will learn from our mistakes and get to know which foods to avoid for fear of going over the dreaded calorie count.

:)

your good

yesterday i made the mistake of having a danish thew me 200+ so even thou i walked and biked still was over ...
  • hiswife826
    Options
    am starting my journy to loose weight eating right and excersising i have 2 kids one is a newborn so i need this baby weight gone anyone who would love to do it with me and help each other let me know am a great motivate r and dnt judge by ur size:wink: