HELP!!!!!

Options
Ok guys, so I've got this new but old love in my life :love: and things couldn't be better. He is the love of my life. We are childhood sweethearts and are madly in love :heart: . Just like any new relationship though we want to spend all of our time together. I work three 12 hour days a week and college, he works 3rd shift and college, I have two young children that have soccer and dance. So what little bit of free time we do have we try to spend with each other. Unfortunately I have been slacking a bit, ok a lot, on my exercise. I have still been losing, but I know I could be losing more. I don't want to get out of the habit of exercising because I was doing so well and I felt so good after a workout. My honey is so supportive and wants me to what makes me happy. My gym is at my job so it's convenient. I was going right after work, but my hours changed and now I get out so late I have to get home to the kids. Any suggestions????

Replies

• trudance45
    trudance45 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    exercise video at home when your kids go to bed?

-Trudy
  • westbrja
    westbrja Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    That's a really good thought! I was just trying to utilize my year membership at my gym that I just purchased, but that's an idea.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    what about going in half hour earlier or doing it on your lunch break for at least half hour? :)

good luck and congrats on being in love! yay!:flowerforyou:
  • westbrja
    westbrja Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Yeah the idea of using my lunch seemed ideal until I began eating my entire kitchen when I got home after working 12 hours without any real food, which defeated the purpose :frown:

Unfortunately, by the time I get across the hospital, change out of uniform and back into uniform my, and back to my unit my half hour is almost gone so I have no time for a workout. I could go in a little early though. Basically I need to quit making excuses, give lover boy an extra kiss, and see him after I'm done.