Serious Weight Loss Friends Needed

Options
Hello I have been on this site about a month. I am looking for serious weight loss friends to add. I would like to hear about people that are motivated and care. I know people have their off days and that's cool, we're all human after all. I love to hear about people's success stories as it motivates me to do better. I am trying to drop 100lbs, 12 down already.

Thanks!!!!!!
x0x0x0x0

Replies

• missotey
    missotey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i would like to lose 115 lbs . i need isperation too
  • kbutlerrvt
    kbutlerrvt Posts: 41
    Options
    12 is a great start! I have lost about 34 and have another 20-35 to lose (depending on how I feel when I get to my 1st goal.) Feel free to add me!
  • GodsGirl37
    GodsGirl37 Posts: 348
    Options
    you can add me! I began in January weighing 220 pounds now am at 189 pounds. my goal weight is 130-135 pounds.
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    After having my 2nd child, the baby weight just refused to budge. the scale would never move. so frustrating. i just wanted my old body back the way it was before i had kids. i joined this site and started counting my calories very faithfully and working out, and i have already lost 22 pounds. only another 10 pounds or so to go for me. but i i love this site. its awesome. feel free to add me, i'm on here every day.
  • perenial52
    perenial52 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    you can add me as a friend for support I have 9 pounds left that i want to loose and it is very very hard i have to really stay focused on my food intake or i gain it all back fast i have to exercise at least six days a week and keep pushing to do more so i am there for you if you need support perenial52
  • perenial52
    perenial52 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    hi i am there for support if you want to add me as a friend i need the support also
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I love this site and people are really encouraging. I have about 40 pounds to lose and it has been hard. I love to exercise but don't always eat right. My problem is I love candy and I have yet to learn how to eat it in moderation. I will be here for support and so will everyone else. We are all in this weight loss thing together.
  • scott1646
    scott1646 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 136lbs, I've lost 8lbs so far.

I am so f@cking serious about losing weight. I've had a lot of trial and errors and I'm just tired of it. Sometimes it just feels like I have a flesh adding virus stacking on me, and I'm doing my best to tear away the pieces. I just started a new program and another friend would be great, I can always use more motivation to keep me on my toes.
  • samairon
    samairon Posts: 46
    Options
    Hey, I'm hoping to lose 60 plus pounds. Add me as a friend, I need support too.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Feel free to add me if you like!
  • keyer23
    keyer23 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have lost the weight without this site and my great MFP friends! They provide daily inspiration and motivation to keep me going. I am at goal weight, but am struggling to maintain. So far I have kept it off for a year. But only by continuing to log all my food and exercise and interacting with my friends on this site. Feel free to add me!
  • bronskibeat
    Options
    Feel free to add me; I lost a lot of weight (40kgs) a few years ago, but getting married and moving house and job so many times has pushed it back on. I'm back in the game now, I want to be back at 60kgs (130lbs) again. I've been road running again, which has been making a big impact.

Stay cool,

Bronski
  • kympow
    kympow Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I have 160 to lose total...and then will re-evaluate from there. I have made alot of mini-goals along the way, which helps me stay motivated.
    I log in everyday.... Feel free to add me (that goes for anyone else as well that would like to).
  • Ems1990
    Ems1990 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too if you like. I am serious about losing weight and i would aldo like to here some success stories.
  • boolyboo49203
    boolyboo49203 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Ive been using fitness pal since the beginning of the year, the 1st 2 months I didnt do too good, but then my sister and I are doing a contest every 3 months, who ever looses the most wins the prize. Our first contest i lost 30 pounds and won a homemade dinner for my family that had to be healthy and she had to prepare :) Now we are on our 2nd contest which is a jackpot of $175.00.. It keeps me motivated to try hard daily.. Since Jan I have lost 49 pounds and i still have 131 pounds to go.. I want to be 150 pounds...You can add me for support if you would like..My daily food menu is available for all my friends to see, so they can see what I eat and how i loose weight with little exercise..
  • sezziejm
    sezziejm Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me...when i started MFP mid Feb this year i was 245lb... today i weigh 187.4lb..... i like to set myself mini goals & my next goal is to get into my uk size 12 jeans without a muffin top lol :)
  • Runner50266
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've lost 32 and am training for my first 1/2 marathon!
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Add me too if interested. I love this site since I started using it and have found everyone I've added so motivating!!!
  • ConstableOdo
    ConstableOdo Posts: 104
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've gone hard core. I have like... 75 more pounds to lose.
  • ArtemisMoon
    ArtemisMoon Posts: 144
    Options
    You are probably about even with me right now. My ticker says 77 lbs, but I probably need to lose more like 100 (or more). I'm about 13.5 lbs down and taking is slow and steady so I won't totally fall off the wagon completely!

I haunt this website a lot and am pretty motivated (though not by any means perfect, lol...far from it) so add me if you like. :)