looking for friends

Options
124»

Replies

• judsywudsy
    judsywudsy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    i said it before but i am still lookijng for support too. please feel free to add me.
  • Nutrition1st
    Nutrition1st Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I lost 100+ in 5 months. Feel free to add me.
  • bluephi32000
    Options
    Im here...
  • christiangandy
    christiangandy Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i cut straight thru the bs, and i will give honest answers, none of this flowery stuff....we have the same aim, to feel good, look good and be healthy..........
  • KimL122
    KimL122 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....I know exactly how it feels to start from ground zero....but with dedication you can get it done....I was 300lbs in Jan 2012 and now I am down to 240!!!!!! It took a looong time for me to get my head right and stop being sooo freaking hard on myself, but once I forgave myself everything else fell into place!!! If you would like to add me as a pal, I would love to be your PAL!!! Good Luck!!!!! (

PS...if you are on facebook...for extra support join our group: Team High School Skinny (www.facebook.com/groups/teamhighschoolskinny)

PSSS....My pic was taken today to show my progress, I still have about 50lbs to go, but if feels good to be headed in the right direction and if I can do it, I know you can!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!

July2012WeightLossUpdateCollage.jpg

You look fab. Keep it up and stay on your grind.
  • MzVonda
    MzVonda Posts: 87
    Options
    Feel free to add me.....I know exactly how it feels to start from ground zero....but with dedication you can get it done....I was 300lbs in Jan 2012 and now I am down to 240!!!!!! It took a looong time for me to get my head right and stop being sooo freaking hard on myself, but once I forgave myself everything else fell into place!!! If you would like to add me as a pal, I would love to be your PAL!!! Good Luck!!!!! (

PS...if you are on facebook...for extra support join our group: Team High School Skinny (www.facebook.com/groups/teamhighschoolskinny)

PSSS....My pic was taken today to show my progress, I still have about 50lbs to go, but if feels good to be headed in the right direction and if I can do it, I know you can!!!!!!!!!! Good Luck!!!!!

July2012WeightLossUpdateCollage.jpg

You look fab. Keep it up and stay on your grind.

THANKS SOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!
  • HorseWithNoName27
    HorseWithNoName27 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm looking for friends on here as well, you can add me! :) Good luck girl!!!
  • kaylageserick
    kaylageserick Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    add me :)
  • jasonpclement
    jasonpclement Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Same here.... I love to see people's progress! ! !
  • mzfiyaa
    mzfiyaa Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    u can add me hun
  • dillonfc123
    dillonfc123 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help support you! Add me if you want
  • GR8TAWK
    GR8TAWK Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    MZVonda, keep up the good, you look great.
  • saramerino
    saramerino Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome! :) Feel free to add me.
  • Lady_TB
    Lady_TB Posts: 4
    Options
    You can add me if you want!!!!!
  • skiefer37
    skiefer37 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Success is addicting and an excellent motivator. A good friend can provide the encouragement to keep you going. Add me as a friend if you are one of those friends
  • SlimThickMyah22
    Options
    Feel free to add me! :-)
    :smooched:
  • mrganrshort
    mrganrshort Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You can add me (:
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)