calorie for flavored coffee?? help!!

Innerglow
Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I bought a 20 oz sugar free vanilla coffee from valero this morning and I can't find the calorie count anywhere!

I buy McDonald's sugar free coffe a lot and the total calorie count is usually between 90-120 calories...should I use this as a guide?

Thanks for your help:flowerforyou:

Replies

• http://www.dietfacts.com/html/nutrition-facts/valero-aspen-ice-hot-cap52815.htm

this was for valero aspen vanilla cappuccino it listed 119 calories and 5 grams of fat

usually you can search around the internet and find things. The only trouble with substituting for other brands is there can be a BIG difference in each ones ingredients.
  • Innerglow
    Innerglow Posts: 1,074 Member
    http://www.dietfacts.com/html/nutrition-facts/valero-aspen-ice-hot-cap52815.htm

this was for valero aspen vanilla cappuccino it listed 119 calories and 5 grams of fat

usually you can search around the internet and find things. The only trouble with substituting for other brands is there can be a BIG difference in each ones ingredients.

I tried the internet and couldn't find anything but i'll try that website! Thank you!
  • Depending on the products used in each coffee by any number of companies...besides Mc Donalds, the calorie and sugar counts can vary.
    If you have a Sugar Free Vanilla coffee, the calories can be 60, 90, or 120 calories. That's a black coffee with sf syrup. Add in anything else and the calorie count goes up.
    Every company uses their own economical coffee ingredients. To know, go in and look at the ingredients. If it is a cappuccino you are purchasing from a coffee machine you can write to the company and ask for nutritional information.
    Even Starbucks which claims a bariatric friendly protein drink is full of sugars that are detrimental to post-op bariatrics. And the calorie counts are heinous too.
    Good luck
This discussion has been closed.