43 year woman looking for Friends

Options
124»

Replies

• crose68
    crose68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Pick me~ haha. I'm 44 and pretty new on this, and looking to team up with others too :) Texas Girl!
  • ngottstein
    ngottstein Posts: 62
    Options
    You can add me too if you like. I'm 45 & working hard to change my life. Good luck to you!
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 as well. I'll send you a friend request. I'm just getting into the swing of things myself :smile:
  • Momma_Grizz
    Momma_Grizz Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Last year that I'll be in my 40's ..... :ohwell:

Please anyone who would like to increase their support circle of friends, feel free to send me a friend request. The more support, the better :flowerforyou:
  • lorijh72
    lorijh72 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Im Lori 39 and would love to have some friends closer to my age group, that are dedicated and supportive!please feel free to add me any of you! Look forward to see ya!
  • barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Just turned 42 and need to lose 58 lbs! Will mutually support you:) Feel free to add! Love this site~!
  • JustSinging
    JustSinging Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 45...You can add me also if you would like :)
  • singanote
    singanote Posts: 34
    Options
    I am also 43...and also love singing. Forgive me for saying so but, from your picture, you do not look like you need to lose weight. But, anyway, each of us has a different journey and I don't know you well enough to know yours. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • mandaapais
    mandaapais Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    feel free to add!
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    feel free anyone to add me.. I just turned 40.. and can always use friends to support each other :)
  • michzamm
    michzamm Posts: 1
    Options
    I just joined the website a few minutes ago. I am 46 and would love to meet people to help me get and stay motivated.