Hi Y'all!

Options
I am glad to be part of this community, I just hope it will work. If anybody else has had succes with this, please let , eknow so I could get more motivated.:flowerforyou:

Replies

• amoilavictoire
    Options
    I am glad to be part of this community, I just hope it will work. If anybody else has had succes with this, please let , eknow so I could get more motivated.:flowerforyou:
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    You can do this. It is an awesome site and many of us have had success. Personally I am at 40 lost since August.

You will do great focus and plan your meals. Forgive yourself on hard days. We all have them.

Good luck.:happy:
  • jennygabe
    Options
    Welcome to the site:flowerforyou: ,

You have found the right place at the right time, while on your quest to feel better about you. There are many caring people here, with tons of helpful suggestions. You have only to ask.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    I think you'll be pleased with your site selection because it places all the responsibility on you while giving you the Virtual life line tether to the rest of us for support if and when needed.

I have been pretty successful using this site and that's after going through Scarsdale a number of years ago and Atkins when it was the fad only to end up in a worse state afterwards. This site has me really watching me and not depending on someone else's book, placebos or other products to make me think it's coming off magically.

Welcome aboard and Good Luck!
  • its time for change
    Options
    Hi and welcome. :flowerforyou: I started on this site last week. I have been very motivated and feel so much support. As of yesterday, I have lost 7 pounds. I think that after I weight today, it will be 8. Everyone is so friendly and supportive. I hope that you enjoy it here and are able to learn and grow (shrink, lol).
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you! I found by being honest with what I eat and entering it on here and exercising as much as my little ones will allow has got me off to a great start!