Finally lost a pound!!!

Options
Oh - MY - Gosh!!! I am so relieved that the scale finally budged this last week! I have been trying so hard the last two months trying different things reading everyone's advice about plateau's and I think I finally got it down. I had to cut out basically all processed sugar :( Which makes me sad cause I love my treats every once in awhile. And I had to up my daily workouts from 30 mins. to 45-60 mins. a day. It is such a relief to finally figure this out. Oh and I have been trying really hard to eat clean. Which I have been trying to implement over the past 3 years but I just kicked it up a notch in the past month. Praying for more good weeks to come! Thanks everyone for sharing your success stories that have helped stay on the right track and also helped me figure out where I was going wrong!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Replies

• hgirl1021
    Options
    great job! sounds like you've figured out what works for you. keep up the great work. hope your next weigh in brings you success!!:flowerforyou:
  • klaflamme
    klaflamme Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I love sweet, too! They are my enemy... LOL. Good job, keep working hard and you'll see it budge next week too!!!
  • Yvette135
    Options
    Sweets are my weakness too. I eat sugar free popsicles, only 15 calories each and that helps a lot. Congrats!:flowerforyou:

247588.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • romero2006da
    romero2006da Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Bye Bye Pound! Way to Go:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • jbunzsno
    jbunzsno Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome keep up the good work:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    The first 9 are the hardest! :wink:

Great job!! Keep up the good work!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!