Looking for a good support system!

Options
Hi all!
I'm Maureen from Philly. I work full time and go to school full time. I fell off the weight loss train when my 5 year relationship ended in December 2011. I gained...and gained... then I met someone new and I gained some more. Only this time, it was happiness/new relationship weight. But regardless of how it came on, its still here. Lol. So now I am here to shed it all over again and i'm extremely excited about it. I'd love to meet some friends for motivation and support! I'm also starting 30ds tomorrow if anyone would like to join me :)

Replies

• halliedoll
    halliedoll Posts: 171
    Options
    30 ds, yay! <3
    I love it. It takes alot of will power and motivation to keep up with it though and be careful because your legs are going to feel super awkward and jello like for at least the first 3 days,

I have to warn you though, you wont see any results on the scale. I know I havent and neither has anybody else that ive talked to, what you will notice though, is hardcore sweating, increased endurance and slowly but surely if you stick with it, inches will start creeping off you :]
    Have fun & keep hydrated :drinker: