African American ladies

Options
babicak3z
babicak3z Posts: 79 Member
Hello my name is Nesha about 5years ago I was 65lbs heavier than what I am today I maintained my weight and just about a year ago a bit of depression hit me living in so cal got laid off from a job I was at for 7years and put on 15lbs sooooo for the last two months I've been going really hard and lost 11lbs while I enjoy the friends I've met so far I would like to meet some african American women that I can connect with share tips etc. im welcome to anyone who reads my post and want to add me or want me to add them thank you have a nice day!!!

Replies

• xtrordinari
    Options
    Hi
    Let's connect please feel free to add me.
  • Umeboshi
    Umeboshi Posts: 1,637 Member
    Options
    I hope your depression has improved, and congrats on your weight loss so far! I'm sure you will find lots of great and supportive friends on here. :D
  • Khloe_Nicole
    Khloe_Nicole Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME
  • babicak3z
    babicak3z Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I hope your depression has improved, and congrats on your weight loss so far! I'm sure you will find lots of great and supportive friends on here. :D
    yes I am out of that point in my life things are looking back up and I am back enjoying life knowing I will make this goal happen bc I've done it before this time making sure it doesn't occur again thank you
  • rosaline1191
    rosaline1191 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Sorry about everything you've been going through but seriously congrats on starting your weight loss journey. I got very depressed while I was in college and I started emotionally eating. I've been off and on about losing weight and I'm hoping to stay strong and get it done this time. I'll add you, it's nice to see so many African-Americans serious about getting healthy.
  • DelishiaDanielle
    DelishiaDanielle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss! You can add me as well as anyone else reading this post. I need some more motivation as well! We are better together! :)
  • Ms_radiant1
    Ms_radiant1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for support from people who are on the same journey as I feel free to add NE!
  • ChristinaOaks
    ChristinaOaks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also! Would love to be of encouragement/support. I have about 25 more pounds to go until I hit my goal.
  • SamanthaNicole78
    Options
    Good morning ladies, I just stumbled upon this and I love seeing people comfortable enough to ask for support! Its even better to see everyone so willing to give it! I'd love to join you all on this journey! #ADDme
  • mybrowniiis46218
    Options
    Good morning, I am new to the site and would love to have the support of others as well as be support for others. I started my weight loss journey a couple of months ago for medical reasons. I have experienced success thus far. I also battled with depression some years ago and gained over 100lbs. I have lost 28lbs to date and determined to lose the rest. Please free to add me to your list of friends. You can never have too much support and motivation.