Thanks to You and MFP for the support of my success.

Options
Have reached my target weight of 56kg! A bit on the lighter end of the spectrum for my height of 173cm but my not so long ago stable weight and a weight that I feel most vital, agile and light on my feet. Cannot begin to tell you how relieved that makes me feel at 53 years of age especially as is is often said that this is way difficult as you get older. Started 8 weeks ago from 63.5kg so just under 1kg loss per week which is a bit rapid but seemed easy enough to do apart from the time commitment needed for the super-intense exercise regime which consisted mainly of walking, some running (but recorded as walking generally as not terribly fast) and weights which were never recorded as difficult to work out calories burnt.

I thank MFP for this FABULOUS web site. The tools it provides to track progress toward weight loss and fitness are simple, well set and relevant. Equally important in this fitness journey has been the Community. Yes, all you REAL people out there, all over the world who have wholeheartedly :heart: and generously :flowerforyou: shared their stories have taught me soooo much! Your successes and setbacks, your pointers, your individual goals and concerns have rounded my knowledge and given me support beyond what any text book or web site alone could possibly have done. You have been great companions however virtual, and I continue to wish you all the very best on the most worthwhile journey, that of your health and wellbeing.

Next challenge... MAINTENANCE :drinker:

Replies

• sgall123
    sgall123 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done & sure you'll do great at maintenance!!
  • pedraz
    pedraz Posts: 173
    Options
    Wow, chills up and down the spine for me! Great work and happy happy success for you. As I wrote once, your calorie burns beat all and are mythique in my world. I look up to you and hope to achieve the same well being. Thanks for the inspiration. L.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!