Fast Food grilled chicken sandwich

Options
Hairhacker
Hairhacker Posts: 174 Member
Just wanted to see what everyones favorite fast food grilled chicken sandwich is? Mine is Chick-fil-a but they don't have one in my town. I know fast food isn't the healthiest thing but sometimes its necessary for me lol. Anyone else have a favorite grilled chicken or any other healthy fast food option that is a favorite?

Replies

• Hairhacker
    Options
    anybody?
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I made the mistake of trying McDonald's grilled chicken sandwich... It looked so disgusting and tasted about the same. I think I've had Wendy's awhile ago and it wasn't too bad. Just leave the mayo off!
  • Lawg78
    Lawg78 Posts: 1
    Options
    I would have to agree with you. Chick-fil-a has pretty much the best grilled chicken sandwich.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Bojangles grilled chicken sandwich YUMMMM
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    I really really wish that the US had a Miss Millies. I loved their chicken sandwiches back home in the UK. :<
  • msmegas
    msmegas Posts: 13
    Options
    Sonic's grilled chicken sandwich is definitely my favorite, and it comes on a wheat bun which is great!
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    I made the mistake of trying McDonald's grilled chicken sandwich... It looked so disgusting and tasted about the same. I think I've had Wendy's awhile ago and it wasn't too bad. Just leave the mayo off!

I had the same experience the other day. It was terrible!!
  • Crazy4Healthy
    Crazy4Healthy Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Not sure if they are in your area, but Culver's has a good one, and you can also get the mashed potatoes instead of fries. Don't do this often, but good in a pinch.
  • statickey
    statickey Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I would have to agree with you. Chick-fil-a has pretty much the best grilled chicken sandwich.

Oh yea I have tried theirs and it was good
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,003 Member
    Options
    I like Carl's Jr grilled chicken sandwiches they have several to choose from The sante fe is my favorite but I order it without the cheese. I will remember not to get mcdonalds chicken sandwich I dont go to mcdonalds anyway except for their ice cream cone only 150 cals
  • varulv
    varulv Posts: 21
    Options
    arbys is very good
  • golightlyphilosophy
    Options
    Sonic is really close to my house, and they have a good grilled chicken sandwich on wheat, as mentioned before. You can also get it as a wrap, which I prefer.
  • Ladyzumba
    Ladyzumba Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I like chick fil a also. Try Zaxby's they have a good grilled chicken sandwich...but request
    it without the butter on the roll or opt to eat half of the roll.
    Jack in the box has a grilled chicken pita that's yummy as well.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Wendy's grilled chicken is soooo ugly and gross looking. SO I don't have a favorite but that's one I'd definitely not order again!
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    Not sure if they are in your area, but Culver's has a good one, and you can also get the mashed potatoes instead of fries. Don't do this often, but good in a pinch.

Ooh yeah, Culver's chicken is amazing. Chick-fil-A a close second, though it seems a little dry at times.
  • Hairhacker
    Options
    Thanks guys!! Pals had a really good one and then they stopped having it...go figure! We have a zaxby's here so I will try that one. No culvers or carls jr though. I will stay away from Mcds :happy: gladly, have eyet to find anything that is good there! Will be trying Arbys and Sonic too. I live in a small town so there's not a whole lot to choose from. Thanks again!!
  • theNurseNancy
    Options
    Tendergrill without mayo is pretty good. Chik-fil-a is good too.
  • chris1816
    chris1816 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    Chik fil a is the Jesus chicken experience in my mouth I never knew I wanted so hard.
  • RilantheFirebug
    RilantheFirebug Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I also like Chik-fil-a and they have good side choices besides fries.
  • w2bab
    w2bab Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    BK Tendergrill w/o mayo is my favorite. Only 360 calories.