What's your reward?

shinybonnie
shinybonnie Posts: 357
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
If I can reach my goal weight of 155 (17 pounds to go, woot!), my husband is going to take me back to the Dominican Republic where we had our honeymoon :love: :laugh: :love:

Replies

• I LOVE LOVE LOVE that your hubby is supporting you like that! What a GREAT reward!
    :flowerforyou:

My reward is a girls weekend away to go shopping for a new wardrobe!
    :tongue:

Can't Wait!
    :smile:
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    HEY! Thats where we went on ours too!!Puerto Plata, LOVED IT! As for ur question i am rewarding myself with many fun outings and such for every 10 lbs i lose...right now i dont want to do hardly anything cuz i am so embarrased of my weight. But my BIG reward will be a new skinny girl wardrobe and a boob job whoo hoo lol!
    U can do it girl!!!
  • JamesVeg
    JamesVeg Posts: 3 Member
    When I reach my goal I am gonna but all brand new designer outfits lol. I better start saving some cash.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    I was going to get a belly button piercing but then I found out that you can't swim when you do that. (Well, you can, but you have to wait a while and do all sorts of things to protect the piercing from infection.)

I'm still trying to decide what I want to do instead.
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Besides the obvious new clothes... because nothing fits :) I am getting some cool and cute running slothes... no more baggy shirts that cover my butt and stomach for me.... soemthing cute and comfy
This discussion has been closed.