sixers sweating it off WK 6 (final week)

Options

Replies

• Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Well, yesterday wasn't so good for me for exercise or water. I didn't eat that well either. But I think I'm making up for it today. My truck broke down (fuel pump), and dh won't be able to fix it until this weekend. He had to work in Greensboro today (about 1.5 hrs away), so he dropped the kids off at school, came back to pick me up at the house, and dropped me off at work. Our church is 1.5 miles from our house, so I walked from work to the school to pick up the kids and then back to the house. I ended up walking 2 miles total! :happy: :drinker: I'm lovin' my orthotic inserts!

Greensboro?? :noway: Come by and see me on your way home!!! You are in my neck of the woods!! :laugh:

EDIT: If I had READ what you wrote, I'd see YOU weren't near me today. DOH!

Glad you were happy and able to walk to church and school!!!!! :smile:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Hello my girls! Sorry I've been MIA, but had a good excuse! My little GIRL, Kadence Elizabeth, was born September 5th at 12:11 PM. She was 7 pounds 11 ounces and 19 3/4 inches long! (I suppose you've already learned this...which is totally great! I was hoping someone saw my FB and reported!) My water broke at 3:00 AM that morning and we went to the hospital. All was going well until her heart rate dropped and we ended up having a C-section. So, I've been pretty slow the past few days but am starting to feel better. Just taking it easy and enjoying time with my little sweetheart! I promise I will post some pictures. Just getting caught up on emails and what not at the moment!

Love you girls and can't wait to chat more again!!
  • candycaneps
    candycaneps Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your new baby girl =D

I weighed myself this morning and it said 140, so big difference! haha.

Final weight in is on tuesday right?

I wont have met my goal, but...always next challenge!
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Hi everyone ... How are you all doing? I just got back from shopping ... my husband and I were out looking for a nice gift for his parents 50th anniversary ... we went around the mall for a couple of hours and I think we found something nice ... but of course we have to please all five siblings since we all put in together. Hopefully they agree since the party is in a week and a half ... in my opinion ... we're cutting it kind of close. Anyway ... my eating and exercise today went well ... made good choices. I'm really pooped after the stressful work day and shopping so I think I'll have a nice cup of herbal tea and then head off to bed. Talk to you all again soon.

063.jpg
  • chipper15173
    chipper15173 Posts: 3,981 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS kristin.....i got the girl right. (mine was easier than my boy:wink: ). love the name. does it mean anything special.

saying: leaned this from class last night......"look at yourself in the mirror and say "you screwed up" now fix it yourself". no one else did it.

back later, granddaughters grandparents day at school for lunch. have homework this weekend. no class today, so catch up on housework. and will tell you what happened with repairman last night.

later
  • magglett
    Options
    Okay .. It's Friday!! Just have to get through 8 hours of work then the weekend is all mine.
    friday109.gif
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)SW230.8 lbs/GW 225 lbs/CW 232.2 lbs PROGRESS +1.2 lb
    Maggie (magglett) SW 184.5/GW 178/179.5CW PROGRESS -2 lbs
    Tammy (derocco) SW 235.8 / GW 225 / CW 222.4 PROGRESS: -13.4 lbs
    AmyLou SW 153/GW 147/CW 153.4 PROGRESS + 0.4 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising) SW 158.2 lbs/GW 156.0 lbs/CW 158.0lbs PROGRESS - 0.2 lbs
    Em (greenerme) SW 152.0 lbs / GW 148.0 lbs / CW 150.6 lbs PROGRESS -1.4 lb
    Robin (pettmybunny) SW 184/ GW 180/ CW 180.5 Progress -3.5 lbs
    Amy (amypyr) SW 152.4 lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW 152.8 lbs PROGRESS +0.4 lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps) SW 140.4/GW 135/CW 145 PROGRESS +/- +5lbs

Kristin SW 000 lbs / GW 000 lbs / CW 000 lbs PROGRESS growing a baby sixer!
    AmyLou SW 153/GW 147/CW 152.0 PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Tammara (drtamm) SW193/ GW 185/ CW 196PROGRESS +3 lbs (I lost two pounds)
    Kel (redneckwoman) SW 157lbs /GW 150lbs /CW 149lbs PROGRESS - 8.0lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps) SW 140.4/GW 135/CW 139.6 PROGRESS +/- 0.8lbs
    Rhiannon SW 176 lbs / GW 170 lbs / CW 176 lbs PROGRESS - 0lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)SW 200 lbs/ GW 188 lbs / CW 199 lbs PROGRESS - 1.0 lbs

Showing a 1lb gain from last weigh in. Probably all the wine and not enough water!! Beach trip this weekend with my kiddo :smooched: so we'll see how I do. Lots of swimming and beach play time, so I think it will net out.

Happy Friday Sixers!
  • magglett
    Options
    Cathy(chipper)SW230.8 lbs/GW 225 lbs/CW 232.2 lbs PROGRESS +1.2 lb
    Maggie (magglett) SW 184.5/GW 178/179.5CW PROGRESS -2 lbs
    Tammy (derocco) SW 235.8 / GW 225 / CW 222.4 PROGRESS: -13.4 lbs
    AmyLou SW 153/GW 147/CW 153.4 PROGRESS + 0.4 lbs
    Lauryn (Phoenix_Rising) SW 158.2 lbs/GW 156.0 lbs/CW 158.0lbs PROGRESS - 0.2 lbs
    Em (greenerme) SW 152.0 lbs / GW 148.0 lbs / CW 150.6 lbs PROGRESS -1.4 lb
    Robin (pettmybunny) SW 184/ GW 180/ CW 180.5 Progress -3.5 lbs
    Amy (amypyr) SW 152.4 lbs / GW 145 lbs / CW 152.8 lbs PROGRESS +0.4 lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps) SW 140.4/GW 135/CW 145 PROGRESS +/- +5lbs

Kristin SW 000 lbs / GW 000 lbs / CW 000 lbs PROGRESS growing a baby sixer!
    AmyLou SW 153/GW 147/CW 152.0 PROGRESS -1.0 lbs
    Tammara (drtamm) SW193/ GW 185/ CW 196PROGRESS +3 lbs (I lost two pounds)
    Kel (redneckwoman) SW 157lbs /GW 150lbs /CW 149lbs PROGRESS - 8.0lbs
    Jennifer (candycaneps) SW 140.4/GW 135/CW 139.6 PROGRESS +/- 0.8lbs
    Rhiannon SW 176 lbs / GW 170 lbs / CW 176 lbs PROGRESS - 0lbs
    Amy (pdxmomof2)SW 200 lbs/ GW 188 lbs / CW 199 lbs PROGRESS - 1.0 lbs

Showing a 1lb gain from last weigh in. Probably all the wine and not enough water!! Beach trip this weekend with my kiddo :smooched: so we'll see how I do. Lots of swimming and beach play time, so I think it will net out.

Happy Friday Sixers!
    Hey there my friend ... you know our final weigh in is not until Tuesday right? The scale still has time to adjust.
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Well, DH won't be able to fix the truck until tomorrow, this afternoon at the earliest. So he dropped me off at work, and I'm walking home. Luckily, the high today is supposed to be 81, around 3 pm, so I should have a nice day for walking. And it's prettier today too.

It's amazing how much we rely on our cars. I live only 1 1/2 miles from the church. I wouldn't normally think anything of walking that far for exercise. But yesterday when I realized I was going to have to walk home from work, I thought :noway:
  • amypyr
    amypyr Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Oh, and I just joined Facebook, and I would love to have some Sixers friends! :happy:
  • datenshi
    datenshi Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday Everyone!

Last night I did Week 1, Day 3 of the C25K and wow I can't believe how well I am doing. I thought I would have to do each week twice since I am so out of shape and have severely sedentery lifestyle (I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week in front of a PC) but I am raring to go for week 2 which I do the first day of tomorrow.

I started going back to the gym a couple of days ago and am really enjoying it this time. I have always quit the gym because I always hated exercise with a passion but this time I am pretty into it.

The flip side to working out though is that everytime I start, I hit a plateau in the weight loss for at least a the first month so my amazing success rate is most likely going to slow down for awhile. But that doesn't matter because even if I am not losing lbs, I will be losing inches. yay!

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and take the time to eat well.

Tammy
  • chipper15173
    Options
    back from lunch at school w/granddaughters. it's always so hectic. they enjoy it. of course they are please ganny take me home with you. they can me ganny because skyler couldn't pronoun the r when she starting to talk. i am ready for a nap.
  • chipper15173
    Options
    have a great weekend sixers. behave and exercise......:laugh:
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Cathy- I'll be good. I've been using my elliptical for the past two days ! YAY!!!!

Lets have a fitness filled weekend.

Love ya ladies,

Tamm:flowerforyou:
  • amylou24
    Options
    Hey ladies!

just stopping by to say hi, big day of doing homework and watching football games I believe. :smile:

Have a great weekend!! :heart:
  • chipper15173
    Options
    have a good sunday and a safe ride to church (if you go)

can't wait for new challenge to begin. just found out yesterday that DH had gotten his books a month ago from the college for him to study and take his certification in pest control. he has been studing in the truck on his breaks. so we are having a study fest today. neither one of us went to college so this should be interesting. i told him when we go get grapes today we need study food. (as if).

later
  • magglett
    Options
    Hi my friends ... today has been a very stress filled day with family junk. Sometimes I just want to run away. Anyway ... as my mom always use to say ... this too shall pass. It's funny that when things like this happen you just want to eat the fridge ... but I won't let that happen ... not when I've been feeling so good with the new eating habits. It's just not worth it to pig out now. I hope you're all doing well. Thanks for letting me vent a bit.

thanku.gif
  • chipper15173
    Options
    good job turning the other cheek. it does only make matters worse.

today i have eaten all day. we munched on chips and dip, carmel bugles, just food, all day long. the scale should be a big disappointment on tuesday. ok, it starts a new challenge, which i am so ready for. have my 3 month doctors appt tomorrow morning. that means nothing to eat or drink after 9 tonight until after blood draw at 8:45. i see a headache coming on in the morning.

later
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Okay...here they are...FINALLY! Miss Kadence Elizabeth!

IMG_0086.jpg
    IMG_0092.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0150.jpg
    IMG_0160.jpg
    IMG_0183.jpg
    IMG_5057edsm.jpg
    IMG_5059edsm.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0236.jpg
  • drtamm
    drtamm Posts: 427
    Options
    Kaydence is beautiful!!! Congrats!

Hey sixers!!! I hope everyone is doing well!