53 year old women looking for friends!

Options
adianeschu
adianeschu Posts: 491 Member
Hi everyone, I'm new to MFP and need friends to help, inspire and motivate me to continue my weight loss journey.

Replies

• amyhwhitehouse
    Options
    Hi, I'm 58 and starting today. I want to lose 12 pounds in 10 weeks. I would like to compare notes and give encouragement to others.
  • Kailee360
    Kailee360 Posts: 46
    Options
    You ladies up there ^^^^^^^^^^^^ Can add me if you like , I'm 52 Australia . :smile:
  • robin68562
    robin68562 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    You've come to the right place. I just introduced myself a couple of days ago and so far I've received more than sixty awesome, inspiring replies to my post and dozens on friend requests.
    I'm fifty-seven years old and I know how hard it can be to lose weight at our age, or how easy it is to think, what does it matter? But with the inspiration and encouragement that I'm receiving here I'm doing it and I know I can continue doing it. I've lost 15 pounds in less than two months and so can you. I will be more than happy to be your friend.
  • nesi0606
    nesi0606 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me......new to this awesome site and I am thinking a little additional support would be helpful!! I have lost 8lbs in almost 2 weeks and I am loving the scanner feature!! It makes it really hard not to be accountable!!!