My first month into 1 year body transformation

Just completed my first month of a one year body transformation , in the left i had 126kg and in the right 101.4kg (did my weight today)

1mtransfor.jpg

now i can enjoy mountain hiking without struggling after 30 mins

Replies

• ElleBee66
    ElleBee66 Posts: 128 Member
    .sorry tried to post it for you but it didn't come up
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Just completed my first month of a one year body transformation , in the left i had 126kg and in the right 101.4kg (did my weight today)

1mtransfor.png
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    i cant see the pic either , Think if you change the IMG to img that should work
  • sandrajune72
    sandrajune72 Posts: 492 Member
    Wow! What a transformation! You look great! Well done :drinker:
  • silviuP
    silviuP Posts: 20
    done
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    great job
  • MattBoySlim
    MattBoySlim Posts: 62 Member
    Is the tilte right? You dropped 25kgs in 1 month? 55lbs? looks like you put 20lbs of muscle on too. Or the should the title read first month after 1 year transformation, in which case, awesome job.

But if you did all that in 1 month, how did you manage it?
  • BeautyFromPain
    Is the tilte right? You dropped 25kgs in 1 month? 55lbs? looks like you put 20lbs of muscle on too. Or the should the title read first month after 1 year transformation, in which case, awesome job.

• silviuP

yes it is in 1 month, most of the muscle was there under the body fat, and how did i manage it?
    well 1month of extreme dieting extreme cardio extreme weights lifting

if u run 1h in the morning then u rest for 4h then go to gym (do 2 sets of whatever u do in that day with high weights and the 2 reps with lower weights but a lot of reps ) then u go rest and in the evening u go run until u drop down u will do it
    and dont forget to find out what body type u have and what foods will help burn fat more easily , and i also had L-carnitine to help your body bur fat easier if u have any other question just post it
  • BeautyFromPain

yes it is in 1 month, most of the muscle was there under the body fat, and how did i manage it?
    well 1month of extreme dieting extreme cardio extreme weights lifting

if u run 1h in the morning then u rest for 4h then go to gym (do 2 sets of whatever u do in that day with high weights and the 2 reps with lower weights but a lot of reps ) then u go rest and in the evening u go run until u drop down u will do it
    and dont forget to find out what body type u have and what foods will help burn fat more easily , and i also had L-carnitine to help your body bur fat easier if u have any other question just post it

how many calories per day do you eat?
  • silviuP
    around 1500 except monday when i take 1600
  • ZoeyRobinson
    ZoeyRobinson Posts: 301
    Fantastic job. You look great.
  • Nillia2
    Nillia2 Posts: 36 Member
    woahh...awesome job..wish I had those results in a month..heck even half that lol..good for you. Gonna check for that L-carnitine thing lol
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Wow, man, great job. Pretty extreme diet and exercise regime, but it's clearly working like a charm...

Probably helped that you were fit under the fat, so you weren't starting from zero.

Congrats for taking control of your health!

--P
  • silviuP
    Wow, man, great job. Pretty extreme diet and exercise regime, but it's clearly working like a charm...

Probably helped that you were fit under the fat, so you weren't starting from zero.

--P

it depends on how bad u really want it ... a lot of people say they want to lose weight but in fact they kinda want not really really want,during my cardio i always listen to motivational songs they really help if u focus to reach that extra mile , just set a standard for each day if today i ran 8 miles tomorrow i will do 8.5 and try to make and so on
  • BeautyFromPain
    around 1500 except monday when i take 1600

do you eat back exercise calories?
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Btw, I've also had fairly fast results. It's amazing how quickly your body can transform itself when you improve the diet, do cardio, lift, etc.

However, I wonder if we men have a huge advantage over women? I'm starting to get the feeling that men, thanks to our physiology, just respond much better to diet and exercise. Clearly we build muscle faster, but I wonder if it's much more than that?

I'm basing this on pure observation, so I'll admit in advance I may be completely wrong. But my thesis is that we men have it easier when it comes to weight loss, not just muscle gain (which is obvious due to hormonal differences).

Thoughts?

--P
  • BeautyFromPain

--P

it depends on how bad u really want it ... a lot of people say they want to lose weight but in fact they kinda want not really really want,during my cardio i always listen to motivational songs they really help if u focus to reach that extra mile , just set a standard for each day if today i ran 8 miles tomorrow i will do 8.5 and try to make and so on

Everyone's body is different, just like everyones' lives are and not everyone has that sort of time for exercise.
    I used to do 3+ hours of exercise a day, lost 5kgs and plateaued for months. Plus, you're a guy.
  • BeautyFromPain
    Btw, I've also had fairly fast results. It's amazing how quickly your body can transform itself when you improve the diet, do cardio, lift, etc.

However, I wonder if we men have a huge advantage over women? I'm starting to get the feeling that men, thanks to our physiology, just respond much better to diet and exercise. Clearly we build muscle faster, but I wonder if it's much more than that?

I'm basing this on pure observation, so I'll admit in advance I may be completely wrong. But my thesis is that we men have it easier when it comes to weight loss, not just muscle gain (which is obvious due to hormonal differences).

Thoughts?

--P

- Testostorone.
    - You guys gain muscle faster, more muscle = higher metabolism.
    - Higher BMR's to begin with.

Not sure why else.
  • FitBunnyEm
    FitBunnyEm Posts: 320
    you've done so, so well. a massive well done. x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!