I just want to be healthy!

Options
i am 28 years old, female and weigh 185. My goal is to lose 35 lbs. This has proven very difficult! I lost 40 lbs 2 years ago and i have been stuck ever since. I have tried weight watchers. That was a joke lol! I'm hoping to find support, tips, tricks and ideas here! i exercise 1-2 times per week by jogging 2.5 miles and i hit the gym once a week for weights and a 1 mile jog on the treadmill.

I think i probably drink too much so i am doing my best not to drink anymore....it's really hard! I miss my wine! lol!:drinker:

Replies

• MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I :heart: this site. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • bikinggirl14
    Options
    Welcome! I signed up on MFP a little while ago and I can tell you that there is plenty of support and great people here who are routing for you all ready (Including myself ^_^). The forums are a great place to ask for any/all advice as well as motivation. The diaries are VERY helpful at minimizing what you don't want to eat by showing you your daily intake of delicious foods added up and maximizing workout routines. I've tried numerous times to find something that worked for me and I finally found this site. I hope it helps you too. Again, welcome.

268598.png
  • quistis145
    Options
    Thank you so much! I'm really excited about this! I hope i am as successful as you guys have been.:flowerforyou:

So MOMOFTWO29 you have lost 50 lbs! That is amazing! Are you just watching what you eat or following a specific plan? (Like south beach, for instance?). i was thinking of doing south beach. The problem is, I :heart: carbs lol!!