• Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Gross. Nutella tastes like @$$.

I'm with you! I'm not a chocolate lover, so...yuck!:sick:
  • cookiefluff
    cookiefluff Posts: 115
    Options
    I don't buy nutella...! :D I get one that has less sugar in it.... emmm, I don't remember the brand, but I'm in the UK, you might not have it in the States!
  • 21blondie26
    21blondie26 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Does keep you going until lunch? I always get hungry mid morning and need something to hold me until lunch.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    at least two problems here-

nutella is junk oil and sugar and should be avoided...nothing remotely healthy or nutritious about it....eating one spoonful makes you want 10 spoonfuls because of the sugar

major problem- the word "hubby" has been banned. no husband really likes this word. so you "wifeys" please refrain from using this horrible word
  • cookiefluff
    cookiefluff Posts: 115
    Options
    at least two problems here-

nutella is junk oil and sugar and should be avoided...nothing remotely healthy or nutritious about it....eating one spoonful makes you want 10 spoonfuls because of the sugar

major problem- the word "hubby" has been banned. no husband really likes this word. so you "wifeys" please refrain from using this horrible word

speak for yourself ;)
  • mama2shi
    mama2shi Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Yesterday my hubby mentioned how good these two work together... stupid me, I tried it today, and I'm in love!!! <3

15g smooth peanut butter 91cal
    15g chocolate and hazelnut spread 87cal
    1 slice of low cal toast 51cal
    =
    HEAVEN

calories> 229
    (good for a quick afternoon-post workout-on the run- snack)

This is my breakfast some days - I love it!
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    Meh... I have been telling people this for a while now... I prefer a dark chocolate spread (which can be found at World Market) over the nutella spread though... makes it feel like you are eating a reese's peanut butter cup for a meal.
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    I don't buy nutella...! :D I get one that has less sugar in it.... emmm, I don't remember the brand, but I'm in the UK, you might not have it in the States!

Probably not... nutella is a relatively new thing here... but having grown up in the Netherlands, the stuff isn't new to me... I always liked the other flavors (chocolate and carmel and the like) better than the chocolate hazelnut.
  • MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    You should try adding banana to that yummy treat! It is amazing!!