Help....OXYElite PRO

Options
Hello,

I just finished my first bottle (30 day supply) of Oxyelite pro and it was awesome. It helped me lose 15 pounds and I had energy and an unbelievable amount of focus. No cravings for junk food or anything. Now that im off of it, I am craving junk food and tired a lot. I slipped up this weekend for the first time in over a month and ate like a pig. I don’t want to lose the progress I’ve made and revert back to my old ways. Has anyone experienced this with oxyelite or any other fat burners and if so do you have any tips for sustaining the weight loss/progress?

Also do you think I should start another bottle right away or wait a month to flush it out of my system and to ensure my body does not get used to the pills?

My goal is to lose an additional 15 pounds...

Replies

• creature275
    creature275 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    do cycles dont stay on it for extended periods of time as with any supplements (aside from proteins) basically weight loss pills are just super-concentrated doses of caffeine and green tea extracts, try drinking coffee...straight black in the mornings and some tea later in the day hopefully that will give your body enough of those to slowly come off the high doses but im not completely sure since I dont take them myself. other than that make sure your eating good carbs throughout the day do keep your blood glucose stable and therefore you should avoid the cravings for sugars, the body doesnt crave bad food it craves simple carbs because you dont have enough in your body, so eat stuff like oatmeal in the morning and whole grains like whole grain crackers or sandwhiches with whole grain bread and turkey with tomato but no cheese (since cheese is basically just fat) and veggies at dinner your cravings shouldnt be present as long as you always have a steady flow of good carbs and healthy fats. if you have any questions hit me up we can talk about it more if youd like I always enjoy helping people