Who has a public food diary that they're willing to share?

Options

Replies

• legalbyday
    Options
    thank you!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I have noticed on a lot of them that say they are public you can't see. I would love to see Stormyweathers but it doesn't show up as public. Mine is public also.
  • LettyM62
    LettyM62 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I just changed mine to public, feel free to look.
  • LittleSpy
    LittleSpy Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    I have noticed on a lot of them that say they are public you can't see. I would love to see Stormyweathers but it doesn't show up as public. Mine is public also.

This thread is almost a year old. Stormie probably changed her settings since then.

It makes me sad to see all the people who posted to this thread the day I started (09/08/09) who inspired me with their weight loss at the time but obviously abandoned ship very shortly after. :frown: Look how much weight they could've lost (and how much health they could have gained) if they had just stuck with it.

Edit: Mine's public, by the way. :wink: Though, it's not always very pretty!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Even though I'm a guy, most of my meals are useful for someone that consumes less calories (I usually only have 1300-1500 a day).
  • JennaGermain
    Options
    My food diary's public, but it just shows what a horribly unhealthy eater I still am...
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    My diary has always been opened for review.
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    mine's public. i've been eating like crap lately though. :)
  • godblessourhome
    godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    mine's public. i've been eating like crap lately though. :)
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Mine is public
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Mine is public. Boring, but public.
  • pfenixa
    pfenixa Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mine's public too. Lately I've been cooking more so a meal will just show the name of the recipe I put in and I don't know if other people can see it. I mean, if you go to someone's diary can you look at the ingredients of the recipe? Probably doesn't help that I haven't added my recipes to the database.
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Mine is public but just started tracking again so there isn't much for the past couple weeks. Hopefully from now on it will be good though, well maybe not so much on the weekend lol.
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I make mine public I have nothing to hide if anyone has sugggestions, I don't take it personal..........
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: mine is public but since I've been on the Isagenix program for more than a year, it will look different from what a lot of other people do....
  • Samantharose8akaDebbie
    Options
    Bump - and mine is open!
  • animatedbecca
    Options
    When I set it up Monday I had no idea what I would be getting myself into....would everyone be judgmental???
    Well guess what! I am happy to report everyone seems super supportive and we are all in this together so heading over to change mine now! AND after reading this entire thread Ive decided that it might be a good plan for me to check out others on a regular basis to get some fresh ideas and motivation :)
  • flyingspatulas
    flyingspatulas Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Mine is public - anyone is welcome to friend me, and I appreciate feedback and suggestions! :)
  • somigliana
    somigliana Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Mine is public.

Currently, I'm working towards finding my maintenance balance point -- turning a weight loss eating lifestyle into a maintenance lifestyle has been mostly seamless so far on both the exercise and eating front... 1/2 tsp of olive oil here, a 1/4 serving extra of something there, a slightly larger snack elsewhere... keep moving and getting strong. After always eating my exercise calories while losing weight, I'm struggling to get them all into my day on higher cal exercise days. So there is definitely room for improvement on that front.

Feedback/foodplan and maintenance discussions are always welcome :)
  • exermom
    exermom Posts: 6,380 Member
    Options
    Whenever I look at someone's food diary, it seems like there are always one or two items under each meal...but when I look at mine it seems like there's always a whole list of things. Why is that? And if, in mine, it just says _____ meal, it's something I've prepared myself that have a bunch of separate things in it.

Mine is like that too. The list is so long sometimes, it takes up more than 1 page when I print it out :laugh: . But then, I log every single thing that goes into my mouth...butter, ketchup, oil...everything. I make a lot of food from scratch too, so entering all of the ingredients (I wing it a lot) takes room.

What happens to me is that I log all my food, but some of the items might be on my "recent" list under snacks but not under "lunch recent" and I really had it for lunch. What happens sometimes is that I just log the food and don't put it under "lunch" or "snacks". I really wish we had only one list of "recent" foods and then a dropdown menu so that we can state which meal it goes under. I'd also like to be able to have more control over the "recent" lists...like there are some foods that are on the list that I'll never have again, yet, they're taking up room on the list. Wish I could delete them and make more room. anyone else feel this way?