need you girls advice

Options
124»

Replies

• Salamanda425
    Salamanda425 Posts: 358
    Options
    Run!!!! You never want to be hidden or his second choice, which is what you would be. You deserve so much more than that. Life is to short to settle.

^this!!! I did this once, and got burnt! Chances are, he won't quite be over her either if they do call it quits!
  • Jebbster007
    Jebbster007 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    After 3 pages, I'm really just "piling on" so to speak. And I agree with 95% of the responders. I heard a couple responders refer to a "booty call" but it really doesn't sound like that from what information you've given. I would say that he wants to string you along with the whole "what if" angle and keep you potentially interested just in case it doesn't work out with the current woman he's with. Either way, he's just covering his bases so he's not alone. The advice of 'run' from earlier responders is probably the best advice you're going to get. Any man who truly wants to be with you, will move heaven and earth to be WITH YOU.

To be frank, and I might get flamed for this from your female responders....he doesn't sound like a particularly good catch even if he does break up with her.

Good luck
    I find it a bit creepy that he wants so badly to hook up with someone from grade school.

Yoovie gets an honorable mention for this quote too. This is a tad creepy.
  • TheDreadPirateRoberts
    TheDreadPirateRoberts Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    As a bloke (sorry!) I would say keep well away, even if he does ditch he current partner. He is a cheat. He thinks cheating is acceptable. He will most likely cheat on you.

Find someone else who isn't a cheat.