My Friends List

Options
124»

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I wasn't on much this weekend and kinda missed the hilarity of you! I did enjoy your horror movie thread, though. Always looking for a new fave!

I was kind of MIA this weekend, too.

That thread was kind of tongue-in-cheek, but nobody paid any attention to American Beauty not actually being a horror movie.

Neither was Sharkboy and Lavagirl! I was paying attention. :wink:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    That thread was kind of tongue-in-cheek, but nobody paid any attention to American Beauty not actually being a horror movie.

Ok - missed this conversation, but seriously - the end of American Beauty was pretty scary. Just sayin...

Whole movie scares me ****less.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options
    Neither was Sharkboy and Lavagirl! I was paying attention. :wink:

Haha, I caught that. I half expected somebody to say "Spy Kids 47."
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Hey, I talk to you on my friends friend lists....doesnt that count? :huh:
  • sktllmdrhmz
    Options

Certainly. Most everyone is totally cool. Some, though, have never said a word. Not in the FR nor anywhere else.

But there's not really a point to this thread. I just like it when my friends meet each other.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options

Certainly. Most everyone is totally cool. Some, though, have never said a word. Not in the FR nor anywhere else.

But there's not really a point to this thread. I just like it when my friends meet each other.

I just thought this was an easier way than friending you myself. All the fun without the committment! :glasses: