Today I tried on shorts from last summer...

Options
Well last summer I had lost about 20 pounds from my heaviest point and I had this pair of shorts from Old navy that were size 10 and too tight to wear. I could get them on, but it was not a pretty sight. So this morning instead of weighing I pulled them out and tried them on...they FELL off, literally. I was dancing around my room! So overall in about a years time I have lost a total of 42 pounds and I don't know how many inches. I am so glad that I decided to try those little shorts on today b/c it made my day!:smile:

Replies

• ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    Well last summer I had lost about 20 pounds from my heaviest point and I had this pair of shorts from Old navy that were size 10 and too tight to wear. I could get them on, but it was not a pretty sight. So this morning instead of weighing I pulled them out and tried them on...they FELL off, literally. I was dancing around my room! So overall in about a years time I have lost a total of 42 pounds and I don't know how many inches. I am so glad that I decided to try those little shorts on today b/c it made my day!:smile:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: THAT IS FANTASTIC!!!! YOU SHOULD FEEL VERY PROUD OF YOURSELF! :happy:
  • ljoyner
    Options
    Wow, that is great! :happy:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Yay for you, Bamboo!:smile:
  • lewandt
    lewandt Posts: 566
    Options
    That is way better than just seeing the scale go down....way to go!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :bigsmile:
  • FUNinTHEsun
    FUNinTHEsun Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    yay!!! what a great feeling!

:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :smokin: :drinker: :wink: WAY TO GO!!!!

Memaw
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Goodness. :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: That is the BEST!!!!! I can't wait to wear my cute summer things that were really too small last summer with cute sandals! congrats to you!
  • melathon
    melathon Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Yay for falling-off shorts! Isn't it great??
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hooray!

Now go shopping!

:flowerforyou:
  • slduval
    Options
    Way to go!!!:happy: I can't wait til I get there. I have a pair of shorts hanging in my room that I want to get back into, those shorts are my overall goal!!!::bigsmile:
  • pinkk5727
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: CONGRATS!!!! That has to be an awesome feeling!! I have a ways to go for that, but hearing about it really gets me going!! Time for a new wardrobe 'eh?? Great Job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • its time for change
    Options
    :drinker: That is sooooo awesome!! You have done such a great job. You should be very proud of yourself. Now it's time to go buy another pair of shorts!!!
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Yay for the shorts and double yay yay for you!!

:smile:

dd
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic feeling!!! Way to go and thanks for sharing!!! I love hearing these motivational stories!!!
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Wohoo!!! *happy dance* That is so cool!! Bring on summer and even smaller shorts :bigsmile: Way to go!
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    That's is GREAT !!!!!!!! WTG :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :happy:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • charny164
    charny164 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Good for you!!!!! Now you get to go shopping and get some fun new stuff! :happy:

Charlene