starvation mode

Options
2»

Replies

• July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    I hope she disinfects them too... YUK, thinking about the bacteria that could be on those things raw :sick: that is nasty!!!!!!

You guys don't know what your missing!!!

There is nothing like a farm egg, straight from the chicken to the skillet!!!!!!
    to the skillet yes! then it's cooked :happy:

I eat them raw too, in my protein shake in the morning. :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • annaliza
    Options

Hmmm, that's an excellent idea!!! I used to eat raw eggs when I was a lot younger (ahhh, those young, high metabolism days) and never thought about them again as an adult. I used to just slide them down my throat.

And youre right...fresh eggs straight from the chicken are great!

As to the original post...I saw that episode and thought that woman was just a freak. I couldn't take her seriously. Some people are so weird (then again, I'm sure I'm weird to others lol).
  • July24Lioness
    July24Lioness Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options

Hmmm, that's an excellent idea!!! I used to eat raw eggs when I was a lot younger (ahhh, those young, high metabolism days) and never thought about them again as an adult. I used to just slide them down my throat.

As to the original post...I saw that episode and thought that woman was just a freak. I couldn't take her seriously. Some people are so weird (then again, I'm sure I'm weird to others lol).

Here is one of my recipes:

2 eggs,
    5 ounces of sugar free chai,
    1 tablespoon of heavy cream,
    1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
    1 scoop of vanilla Jay Robb whey protein
    1 packet Stevia

Blend together with ice.

I also make one with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    gross :sick: I'd rather be overweight then to eat that:noway:
  • annaliza
    Options

Here is one of my recipes:

2 eggs,
    5 ounces of sugar free chai,
    1 tablespoon of heavy cream,
    1 Tablespoon pure vanilla
    1 scoop of vanilla Jay Robb whey protein
    1 packet Stevia

Blend together with ice.

I also make one with pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice.

Thanks Lioness! I'm sure it's low in carbs...whats the cal count on that?

I'll try that this weekend if I can find some sugar free chai. I think they sell it at my local grocery.