Goal reachd 83 pounds lost w/pic

Hi everyone I recently reachd my goal thx to mfp I truly love this app and recomend it to anyone struggling with there weight.
I started dec 2021 my starting weight was 268.5 pounds I today weigh 185.3 this had been a vert challenging journy,but im not finishd yet im happy with my results so far but I need alot more toning I was a size 20 and now im a 11 I feel great inside and out
Thank you mfp and thank u everyone for pisting ur sucess stories it kept me motivated. God bless

PicsArt_1340641745715.jpg

Replies

• SheTrucker
    SheTrucker Posts: 35 Member
    Great job! Exciting!!
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Hi everyone I recently reachd my goal thx to mfp I truly love this app and recomend it to anyone struggling with there weight.
    I started dec 2021 my starting weight was 268.5 pounds I today weigh 185.3 this had been a vert challenging journy,but im not finishd yet im happy with my results so far but I need alot more toning I was a size 20 and now im a 11 I feel great inside and out
    Thank you mfp and thank u everyone for pisting ur sucess stories it kept me motivated. God bless

*Fixed*. Lowercase "img"

• islandnutshel
    islandnutshel Posts: 1,143 Member
    You should be happy, you have done fantastic. Keep it up. Maintenance takes practice too.
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Great job! What have you been doing and how tall are you if you dont mind me asking.
  • kasrocks
    kasrocks Posts: 3
    Wow congrats, what a inspiration:)
  • speediejane
    speediejane Posts: 496 Member
    well done,your looking great
  • TLEIGH33777
    TLEIGH33777 Posts: 93 Member
    Congrats!!
  • EveyRose
    EveyRose Posts: 74 Member
    congrats, keep up the good work.
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    thats wonderful! you look amazing!!!
  • LindaA57
    LindaA57 Posts: 4 Member
    Congratulations! thanks for sharing. I just joined MFP, and am so glad to see success stories.
    I wish you a wonderful, healthy, happy life!
    Linda
  • @ young doc thx for fixing I was a lil confused.

@quikchekgal im 5"6" I follow mfp and I dnt eat past 7 I also gave up all juice unless fresh I gave up soda and I work out 4 days a week a hour each day I have oatmeal and fruit for breakfast and lunch so or dinner I usually do a lean cuisine or or salad I also work at subway so im usually there for dinner 5 days a week lol.
  • porterca
    porterca Posts: 187 Member
    Congratulations!!! :happy:
  • Thank you everyone I appriciate the love! God bless you all
  • Wow. That is amazing. I'm so excited for you. You definitely give me hope.
  • Congratulations! How wonderful for you. Just think of what a great job you have done for yourself!
  • hungergames324
    hungergames324 Posts: 240 Member
    wow! you look great!
  • Wow. That is amazing. I'm so excited for you. You definitely give me hope.

Im glad to hear that mfp and jesus have really gave me the will power
  • DeeDee2211
    DeeDee2211 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Congrats!!! You look great!
  • Congratulations! How wonderful for you. Just think of what a great job you have done for yourself!

Thank u its nice to hear that some days I feel great that I have reachd my goal but sometimes I feel a lil down and out and I think my goal just isnt egnough, so thanks it means allot to hear gud things .
  • Great job on your new life =)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!