C25K

Options
2»

Replies

• lillianelise
    lillianelise Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started w1d1 yesterday. I have never been a runner - it intimidates me a little. However, I finished w1d1 and was tremendously proud of myself. It was nice to be outside, alone w my music and my thoughts without my toddlers climbing all over me! I'm hoping I can stick with it. I have about 15lbs left to lose but I really care more about losing inches and being healthy and fit in general.
  • TXCC
    TXCC Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm glad you posted this. This morning I decided to do week 4 again. For some reason I am having the hardest time jogging 5 min. I'm dissapointed I have to repeat a week, but I am not giving up. I'm determined to eventually complete the program. Keep working at it. You will finish too!
  • heartnurse2012
    Options
    i started this today w1d1.. im already looking forward to tomorrow...its been a couple months since ive been running so im ready to get back out there :D
  • lour441
    lour441 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I am 309 lbs... Been using Endomondo for walking for about 6 months and lost quite a bit of weight. Decided to try C25k. Did W1D1 today. That just kicked my butt. Feels good though.
  • meganld
    meganld Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I just finished week 2. I love it so far. I always feel great after a run, even if I really didn't want to go in the first place and my boyfriend had to drag me out the door!

Feel free to add me!
  • PandaCustard
    PandaCustard Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm technically 4 weeks into it, but I think I'm going to repeat week 3 just because I felt like I did terrible last week (legs refusing to move halfway through). Thanks to that though, I worked up the courage to accept my friend's offer of going on a 3-mile nature jog with her. I doubt I can keep up with her, but at least I can give it some effort now!
  • tchrmom04
    tchrmom04 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 5/Day 3 - I did that run (jog for me) on Sunday and I'm definitely repeating it - I couldn't run the whole 25 minutes. But I made it 11 which is further than I've ever ran before. I have never been a runner - but I can do a spin class, a kickbox class - makes no sense. But I'm determined this time! :) So for my run on Wednesday- I'll try the Wk 5/Day 3 again and my goal is to make at least more than 11 minutes - then at least I'm progressing.

Sherry
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    im not doing c25k but i am doing tredmill at the gym, some days are better then others, just slow your self down and go your own pace, if you need to then restart that session and do it again till you can. good luck and you can add me if you want
  • cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    I just started week 5, did day 1 yesterday. I did week 4 3 times though!!! My first 5k is in August and I'm hoping I"ll be ready for it!!