Hey i stopped working out and eating health now im back

Options
Salue
Salue Posts: 46 Member
Hey guy's i stopped working out and eating health now im back

i gained like 10-15KG in like less than a month :P my jeans are tight on me like super tight XD i had final exams and i ate like no tomorrow like 2 buckets of ice cream everyday a box of chocolate fast food like crazy i snacked like 2000 to 5000 per day that is only on snacking :P

i was 86 KG i think now im back to 97KG

now i joined the gym trying my best to work out

i dont know how to link today's food diary so i took a screen shot

http://awesomescreenshot.com/03e9h5qaa

And here is my work out :

http://awesomescreenshot.com/0ed9h5v6a

i don't know if im doing good or not :P

and i think i ate more chicken i think :P

The pic's will be up for like 3Day's

Replies

• Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    it's ok....but i think its better to eat every 3 hours than eating just 3 times.....
    you can eat like this:
    breakfast: cup of 0% fat milk + cereals
    snack: 200g of fruit
    lunch: sth boiled or fried in little oil + salad + 2 slices of bread or cheese
    snack. 200g of fruit
    dinner: cup of 0% fat yogurt + 2 slices of bread
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I think your diary looks fine. What are your goals set to? I see you netted around 1800 or so. I might be concerned with how much protein you are getting (depending on your body fat percentage it might need to be around 175-180) but other than that, fantastic job!

It makes no difference what time you eat at all so please disregard the above comment unless that is somehow more convenient for you.

Best of luck!
  • Salue
    Options
    i eat when i can i dont liek forcing myself to eat every 2 to 3 hours i eat normally when i can when i wake up then when im done with my work out then snack when ever i want to snack XD

i was 170 ot 180KG :P i dropped down to 80KG then went up to 84KG i was at like 20-25% FAt then gained a little fat+muscle 86KG THEN i went up to 97-99KG :P i think my FAT % is like over 40% ? XD

im eating what im eating because thats what im getting around lately because im trying to eat organic as much as i can XD

my work out is really 1-3Hours a day :P with moderate moving after it

i sleep 6-9Hours a Day depending on whats happening in my life

oh also on my weight exercise's i tend to do 5x5 on everything like biceps curls i do 5x5 with my max weight :P

forget to say My Goals is like to lose weight + Build Strength + Muscle + Lose my Belly X_X
  • Sebnem123
    Sebnem123 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    its just my opinion...if you dont like it you can just tell... you dont have to ''disregard''.....
    if i knew it was bad i wouldn't post it...i just tried to help....
    but i guess i will never again post something on these topics.....
  • Salue
    Options
    its just my opinion...if you dont like it you can just tell... you dont have to ''disregard''.....
    if i knew it was bad i wouldn't post it...i just tried to help....
    but i guess i will never again post something on these topics.....

post what ever u want

each person think's different it's all cool really
  • Salue
    Options
    i don't know if i can bump the thread but bump XD ? XD