Me

Options
I'm not new to the site...I've been here before...Actually several times before...and I find myself back again...:blushing:

I started tracking my food a week ago...I also started back to the gym as well...

I used to love spin class...I've been five times in the past seven days...I don't love it right now - but the time goes by much faster for me than on the elliptical or treadmill....And it burns a butt-load of calories...I hope I can rekindle that love affair...

My goal is to totally give up fast food - but I refuse to give up my wine at night...:drinker:

I look forward to getting to know all of you better...We're all in this battle together.

Kim

Replies

• roccopico
    Options
    I do the same thing. I leave and I come back. Glad to see you are back.

Keep it up...just a couple of pounds at a time and you will be at your goal in no time.

I am trying to completely cut out fast food and corn syrup. Not as easy as it sounds. I too refuse to give up my wine at night. :drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    You can do it! Just coming back is a good sign. ;) Just take baby steps, and you'll reach your goals!
  • justdoingit
    justdoingit Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I love this site too. But I refuse to give up fast food!:tongue: Instead, I reward myself when I go out for a 3-4 hour hike by going to Wendy's and getting a bacon junior cheese burger and small fries. (no shake though) It is about 550-600 cals and I don't care after I have just burned an extra 1200 calories.

I also love ice cream, cake , cookies....anything sweet. I still eat them but plan ahead so I don't go over my calories. Oh, and I don't eat them every day. This site is the best, I am now able to eat in moderation and take off the weigh without giving up my favorite foods entirely!!

Good luck, you can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome back :flowerforyou: