Anyone is the Female, 5'3ish, 120ish range trying to lose?

Options
Hi! I am trying to lose about ten pounds from my 5'3 122 lbs. Wondering if there is anyone with similar goals that would like to stay motivated together!! Sometimes we petite people have problems getting encouragement because we have way less to go than others, so its more of a unique sitch.

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am 5'3 and around 113 lbs. I'm not really trying to lose anymore but im up for motivating! :)
  • vtpixie
    vtpixie Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm 5'1.5" and weigh about 135ish and need to shed about 20lbs...healthy for me is between 110-115lbs. Feel free to add me on here as extra support.
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2'' and I weight 121 right now, looking to lose about 10 more pounds. Feel free to add me :smile: I'm GREAT motivation and support, I'll be here with you every step of the way and beyond!
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have been hovering in the mid-120s for a while. Feel free to add, me, too. I need a kick in the pants to shed the extra ten!
  • corinne1977
    corinne1977 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 2" and 130 lbs. My goal is to get to 120 and then maybe 115.
  • tookie24
    tookie24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1 currently at 123. I've lost 21lbs so far and looking to lose those dreaded last 10...
  • Angiesolomon
    Angiesolomon Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and started at119, I've lost 10 pounds to get to 109 now! Add me for support!
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    Hey. yea. i finally lost all my baby weight. so i'm back down to 120 pounds. I am also 5 foot 3. and i would like to lose another 5-10 pounds or so. feel free to add me if you want. :)
  • summergreen487
    summergreen487 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'3" and at 125 on a good day. I'm trying to get to 120.
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    Hi

I am 5 foot 2 and currently weigh 133.5 lbs but I want to get down to 119 lbs.

Feel free to add me xxx
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and sitting between 125-130 right now. I was up at 145 at the beginning.

I'm not really aiming to lose WEIGHT, more like fat at this point in time. I know that if I put on some lean body mass and reduce my fat, I'll probably still be sitting around 125, which is fine by me. If you don't already lift, I recommend adding some strength training into your routine. I couldn't get below 130 until I started lifting heavy.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and I'm at 124 trying to lose ten more pounds :D

Feel free to add me :)
  • Angiehanzen1013
    Angiehanzen1013 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When I first "restarted" on MFP, this was similar to my post, but had little luck finding amazing woman in my situation! I am so happy to see that you have put yourself out there and are wanting to kick this in the toosh! Feel free to add me:)
  • ninu13
    ninu13 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    am 5'3 CW: 126 I want to lose 10+ lbs feel free to add me :drinker:
  • amychasin
    amychasin Posts: 1
    Options
    That's me exactly!! How many calories a day are you planning for?

Amy
  • yaymeforlife
    Options
    Wow this is awesome! I didn't know there were so many people in the same range out there! Don't you guys hate it when people say "Nah you don't need to lose any weight." Grrr it gets on my nerves. So I love that there are so many people with the sameish goals!
  • ThatsNotMine
    ThatsNotMine Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm just over 5ft, 125-127 currently.
    I'd like to be 110

Add me if you like!
  • yaymeforlife
    Options
    I am planning for around 1200/day which is the lowest it will give me. I've gone lower and lost and also experimented with Alternate Day Fasting which works really well for me but is hard to maintain in the summer time when all I want is Chips and Salsa and Margaritas! The lowest I've weighed is 100 lbs a couple years back with eating 800 Cals MTWTF and everything in sight S and S. I never got sick or malnourished doing that and my doctor said I was in excellent health at that point. But back then I was super motivated and now I am not so motivated! But I think being on here can help keep me accountable!

How about you, what is your plan?
  • MrsWilsoncroft
    MrsWilsoncroft Posts: 969 Member
    Options
    I am currently sticking to 1300 calories a day and keeping my fat and carb intake low.
    I have lost 3.8 lbs in two weeks which is good for me considering I am close to my goal now.
    I have also recently taken up swimming which i have really enjoyed so far xx
  • gimedatnow
    gimedatnow Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am planning for around 1200/day which is the lowest it will give me. I've gone lower and lost and also experimented with Alternate Day Fasting which works really well for me but is hard to maintain in the summer time when all I want is Chips and Salsa and Margaritas! The lowest I've weighed is 100 lbs a couple years back with eating 800 Cals MTWTF and everything in sight S and S. I never got sick or malnourished doing that and my doctor said I was in excellent health at that point. But back then I was super motivated and now I am not so motivated! But I think being on here can help keep me accountable!

How about you, what is your plan?

Zomgggg I did that last summer too for a month or so too, but I felt like I never had enough energy to properly exercise during the week lol. Now, I'm just doing the traditional calorie cutting (1200+half of what I burned that day) + daily running (5-10 mi/day except rest day on Wed)

I'm 5'2" and currently at 124lbs (as of last week). I'm ultimately aiming for 110 or so, or whatever feels right. :)