Having a challenge with the hubs???

ktrichards87
ktrichards87 Posts: 67
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
So, I was thinking today that I think to motivate me more, would to be to do a challenge with my husband. Well, then I faced the issued that my husband is pretty much very active, and really only needs to lose maybe 10lbs at the most. But, something that he does need to do is quit smoking. So, I was thinking that we could do a challenge, of him weaning himself off of cigarettes and me losing weight and becoming healthier. But, how can we turn this into a more challenge type setting, and having our goals and such?

Do you have any ideas?

Replies

• This is lovely and it works every time. I challenged my husband and he is showing results ... better than me. He is very laid back but now he is all up and running just to beat me ;)
    :explode:
  • tammietifanie
    tammietifanie Posts: 1,496 Member
    You can do how much weight you need to lose to how many packs he goes through a day/week/month

Say you have 20lbs to lose and he smokes 4 packs a month.... you can do to every pack he goes down you go down.. if he cuts out a pack a month you can cut out 5lbs a month until you both have reached your goal...

Get creative with it to make it fun!!!!
This discussion has been closed.