I need a t-shirt that says...

Options
...Get off my *kitten*, I'm trying to shrink it!

I could wear this shirt when I went running, a big tall fat lady shuffling and sweating down the street, getting contemptuous looks from the sorority girls in my neighborhood.

Yesterday someone drove by me and hollered "FAT COW!" out their window. It was surprisingly UNhurtful, as his car was terribly ugly, and he was too. I blew him a kiss and shuffle-jogged away, laughing.

But it made me think. I need a funny shirt to go with my attitude.

Maybe I could print it across my rump, like the ones those skinny girls wear. I have enough room to fit the whole phrase!

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    that is so mean..

BUT you should totally make a shirt that says that lol
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Who drives by yelling fat cow?? I mean, how ridiculous - it was like he was mad that you were out there!! I know this isn't the point of the post, but my God!!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    What a rude thing for someone to say! I don't think I would have been as strong as you had that happened to me.

I'm running my first half-marathon in January and I'm really contemplating getting a shirt that says on the back of it "If you can read this, I'm not last!" :laugh:
  • astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Please don't? I've seen a rather large (OK fat:angry: ) woman with a t-shirt that said "I'm fat - f*&ck off!"
    Really have no idea why anyone would advertise that complete and utter lack of basic manners anywhere...but it definitely does not get her any sympathy/empathy or just acceptance from others.....
    Good for you for not feeling bad about the cow remark - only idiots do that to other people....
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I don't think a shirt is necessary...or printing the phrase across your hiney...but I'm impressed at the restraint you showed! Ohhhhh I would not have been as lady-like!!!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    What a rude thing for someone to say! I don't think I would have been as strong as you had that happened to me.

I'm running my first half-marathon in January and I'm really contemplating getting a shirt that says on the back of it "If you can read this, I'm not last!" :laugh:

I'll be waiting to see that shirt in an ebay store!
  • Shinemaria
    Shinemaria Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm a sorority girl and I would never give mean looks to people trying to lose weight - mostly cuz i am too! we're not all like that you know
  • hajenkatt
    hajenkatt Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    You can get t-shirts printed up at Walmart with any photo or phrase you want. You could make one up for every day of the week. :)
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    :drinker:

what-about-bob.jpg
  • ElleBee615
    ElleBee615 Posts: 177
    Options
    ...Get off my *kitten*, I'm trying to shrink it!
    I'm running my first half-marathon in January and I'm really contemplating getting a shirt that says on the back of it "If you can read this, I'm not last!"

LMAO...I love both ideas!! :laugh:
  • amewway
    amewway Posts: 4
    Options
    People are just mean. I had a friend of my daughter who yelled a comment to a girl who runs every morning as I passed as I was running them to school. I turned around and made her apologize. Misty is 15 and needed a life lesson, its not all about you.
    That is what your shirt should say "Contrary to your belief, its not all about you!"
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I hope someone will call me fat while I'm starting out on one of my 6+ mile runs. Then I can invite them to come run with me and kick their *kitten*. If anyone ever tried to pull that with me, I can usually be like "I ran eight miles on Monday. What did you do?"

Granted, I'm not very large though, so it's not a real problem for me.
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Apparently the guy in the car has a serious inferiority complex that he should get mental assistance with, before someone really does knock some sense into him. What a chicken kind of thing to do. I bet he'd have been to scared to act like that to you if he were in front of you.
    Good for you for not taking it personally. Bullies like that are really the ones who need help.
    Kudos for working so hard on what you see as your own personal "monster" :smile:
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I was horrified to read that someone yelled that at you while you were running. But then I laughed out loud at how you handled it. Love your attitude. :flowerforyou:
  • Bentley2718
    Bentley2718 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    "That's DOCTOR tag-chasing-home-wreaking-*kitten* to you!"

I'm none of the above (except a doctor of the Ph.D. variety) but I was once called a "tag-chasing-home-wreaking-*kitten*" by the wife of my husband's best friend. For some reason the idea of that on a shirt amuses the f**k out of me.

Congrats on not being hurt by the way, people can be awful, and it's hard to let things go sometimes. Keep loving yourself and ignoring jerks!
  • lauralind5
    lauralind5 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    :::shakes my head::: im so sorry. You can go to cafepress.com and have anything printed you want !
  • weightlossloser13
    Options
    Oh, my god, that is a *horrid* thing for someone to say! But, it is a divine idea for a t-shirt of exercise pants. Hrmmm...maybe I should sell those in my etsy shop? Hahahaha
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'd buy that t-shirt. :laugh:

p.s. only cowards insult people from a moving car. I bet he wouldn't have the balls to say it to your face, without being in the safety of his car. Don't mind him, he probably has an inferiority complex. :P
  • kimdarren
    kimdarren Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    DEFINATELY make the shirt!!!!
  • cellokitty91
    cellokitty91 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    bahaha Please do! That would be so badass. I think you're hilarious and tough.