Having a Baby and Starting Over

Options
MelMoly
MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
Anyone on here having a baby soon and starting over? Just thinking... I will need some motivation to stay on track after the new lil man gets here, and figured someone else may need some. Excited and scared at the same time!!!

Replies

• hlindsey06
    hlindsey06 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I lost 35 pounds before I got pregnant with my last baby. I gained about 55 pounds in my pregnancy. She is now 13 weeks and I have about 25 pounds to lose to get to my pre-preggo state. It sucks, but I get to the gym about 4-5 times a week now that she is here. She is my motivation :-)
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    You have me Mel!
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    You have me Mel!

I will try and make you proud! hehe
  • SithChicky
    SithChicky Posts: 74
    Options
    I just lost 50 lbs right before finding out I was pregnant with my first daughter, gained 60 in the pregnancy. It's hard, but for the first few weeks, don't worry about the weight, you need to make sure you're getting all the nutrients and all that jazz that you need. I have two kids now, 3 years and 2 years, and I weigh almost as much as I did the day I had my first daughter.. lots of things leading up to this weight, not so much the kiddos. I did lost all my pre-pregnancy weight with my 2nd daughter, just to pack it on again :(
  • Falisha13
    Falisha13 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for new friends, my Bambina is due for Sept 4th, so I plan to try my damn-it's to lose that baby weight plus some after she comes, so far I am back up almost 30 lbs of the 40 I had lost, it might take awhile but I know we can do it! boehle is such a great friend & motivator too :D
  • sarahwright01
    sarahwright01 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am so on board...I have been on such a Yo Yo Journey. Starting weight back in 2008 was 240 pounds....lowest weight I reached 192. Then went back up again to 212. Dove back into the journey again as the doctor said losing weight would help me get preggo. Got down to 203 and found out we were pregnant!! I was striving to weigh less but we are blessed either way. Baby Comes in December and the Doc only wants me to gain 15 pounds total over the pregnancy. Ha...right....sigh...

Well so here I am trying to track my food now that i am out of the horrible first trimester and attempting to eat "Healthier" and also going to do some aquasize and water aerobics classes. So far I have gained 4-5 pounds of that 15 that they only want me to gain. We shall see if only gaining 15 is going to be possible. It means I can only gain 1/2 pound a week.
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    i lost 55lbs...had 2babies and gained it all back, then had to start over again(results of post baby weight loss are in my profile) i then went and had my 3rd baby 11weeks ago and am having to drop weight/tone up again, it's so so frustrating...but i'm done having babies so whatever body i manage to get back, i intend to keep! lol