Kit-Kat

Options
13»

Replies

• bradymeans
    bradymeans Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am sorry but .. this is not a diet .. :bigsmile:
    this is a lifestyle for me .. I am not giving up my kit kats, p/b cups, nuggets etc ..

I am losing weight .. as long as you eat under maintenance, you will lose weight

*my highest weight was 312 , I am now 285
    and I have eaten over my calories some days, had fast food days, candy, cookies etc.. but in moderation and had more home cooked meals,but I am not giving up enjoying food

^^^this!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    If it works for you, enjoy! For me, I think I have a sugar addiction. That one Kit Kat bar would lead to a binge of untold proportions. It's easier if I just don't have the first bite at all!
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    Make love to it.

Jus sayin. :blushing:
  • krystyleee
    krystyleee Posts: 219
    Options
    Go for it I say. I do it too, I have a few times and just log it in with everything else. I am crazy for the Milky Way Midnight bars or a couple Ferrero Rocher's!

I LOVE Ferrero Rocher's!
  • krystyleee
    Options
    I think that if you restrict cravings too much it can cause you to crave them more and could (down the line) lead to binge eating or overindulging and so I say go for it! As long as you're still consuming a balanced diet and exercising, I say reward yourself with a little sweet treat:] It's well-deserved, I'm sure! :] Aaaand kit-kats are fraggin' delicious haha

I agree! Thanks!
  • krystyleee
    Options
    This probably isn't the best title for a topic lol. But I just ate a kit-kat and it had me thinking. Now, maybe about twice a week will I buy a candy bar and eat it as long as it is within my calories and I am going to work out that day (going to the gym after work!). But honestly, who thinks that is okay and who doesn't? I want HONEST opinions because I am trying to lose weight. I started at 190 and got down to about 177, and then hit a plateau. Recently, I got back into my weightloss and lost another 3 lbs so I'm at around 174.

But like I said I wanna know if eating candy sometimes if it is within your calories is okay. Or not? Because I know they're not healthy.

I will not get offended, I promise! lol :laugh:

What's your protein/fat intake like on days you have a kit-kat?

Honestly, I mostly look at calories, BUT when I do check protein and fat, I'm never much over but pretty much right around the marks for them.
  • krystyleee
    Options
    I am sorry but .. this is not a diet .. :bigsmile:
    this is a lifestyle for me .. I am not giving up my kit kats, p/b cups, nuggets etc ..

I am losing weight .. as long as you eat under maintenance, you will lose weight

*my highest weight was 312 , I am now 285
    and I have eaten over my calories some days, had fast food days, candy, cookies etc.. but in moderation and had more home cooked meals,but I am not giving up enjoying food

Very true, I appreciate your honesty because most people will not admit that! Glad to see you're losing weight too and eating some of the foods you love...in moderation! I can't do what some people do and cut out sweets all together. I love them too much! :sad:
  • krystyleee
    Options
    Make love to it.

Jus sayin. :blushing:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: