EASTER Fitness Challenge Check-In February 21

Options
Good morning! It's Thursday! Almost the end of another week! How's it going? We are a week into our new challenge ~ anything you need to adjust or work harder on? Theres no better time than the present to do what you need to do to make yourself the best you can be. YOU ARE WORTH IT!

I tried to take my own advice from yesterday and upped my workout - I rode my bike for 60 min at a moderate pace. I also drank my waters and took my vitamins & meds. I'll keep working on length & intensity of workouts to make sure I am giving myself the best advantages here.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Good morning! It's Thursday! Almost the end of another week! How's it going? We are a week into our new challenge ~ anything you need to adjust or work harder on? Theres no better time than the present to do what you need to do to make yourself the best you can be. YOU ARE WORTH IT!

I tried to take my own advice from yesterday and upped my workout - I rode my bike for 60 min at a moderate pace. I also drank my waters and took my vitamins & meds. I'll keep working on length & intensity of workouts to make sure I am giving myself the best advantages here.

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++ Everyone! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Good morning teammates! I just completed 60 minutes of cardio & sculpting and I'm off to shop...hope everyone has a great day!:flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    I was a little easy on myself yesterday. I'm still stuffy, but don't think I'm going to get sick. I did 3+ hours of house/yard work, but only counted 1 hr of light house work. I also walked for about an hour at a low incline. I plan on doing weights today and making out my new calendar.
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Hi everybody!

Today is spinning and weights class. (hour and forty-five minutes total).

I'm trying to readjust how I count things. I had been counting spinning as "stationary cycling: intense" but have changed it to "moderate". This shows less calories, but I think I've been overestimating. Especially in the longer classes, there seems to be more resting. Since I'm still trying to lose body fat, I think I need a slight deficit, so I'd rather underestimate my calories burned.

My chart is looking good. It's become a great incentive for studying if I say it's only half an hour, but EVERY day.

Have a great Thursday!:flowerforyou:
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Good morning!! I got my exercise in this a.m. both cardio and strength training. :smile: You know, I used to hate exercise. I'm still not too into the strength training but value the benefits. But I really look forward to the cardio. New for me! Did good on my calories yesterday - MIL took us out to Applebees for dinner - I mentally prepared myself 'cuz my fav has over 1200 calories :noway: - and I had the Cajun Lime Tilapia from the WW menu - it's excellent!! Yay! Hope everyone has a great Thursday - weigh in tomorrow for me!
  • vicky1
    vicky1 Posts: 236
    Options
    Hi all

walk for 1 hour this morning up and down some steep hills just picked my son up from school so another 30 mins walking (finally our new pushchair arrived so my shoulder can get relief my other one had a wonky wheel so it hurt my shoulder bad this one is a trendy 3 wheeler better for off road)

Elliptical 35 mins quite fast pace couldn't face doing cardio interval on it today the thought of it was making quite anxious so just normal elliptical I think maybe I will just do interval training 2 out of the 4 times it seems to effect my asthma and I will have to work at it, maybe one day I will be more up to it.

tomorrow dvd at 5:30 am followed by elliptical for 35 mins.

Gotta go bring in the washing now then feed my guinea pigs and rabbit then get dinner on and my kids are killing each other somedays I just wish I could put my feet up you never now its mother day on mar 2nd maybe I will be allowed a break then.
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • kjllose
    kjllose Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, I decided to give my arms a rest and didn't go up to my daughters today to work on floors. I did my PT exercises instead and am going to do some housework. Does anyone know where to look up washing grout off a floor? I can't find it anywhere and I did that for an hour yesterday. I drank all my waters plus two more for good measure. I moved my scale officially from the kitchen where it has resided for the last 5 months to the bathroom. Just for S***s and Giggles I got on it right after my shower and it said 163. I did it twice just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I'll bet it is just water weight but I sure did love the rush it gave me. Have a good day and I won't be on for the next three days as I will be traveling out of state w/ no computer access. I'll see you all in a while.~Karen
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,786 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone, I decided to give my arms a rest and didn't go up to my daughters today to work on floors. I did my PT exercises instead and am going to do some housework. Does anyone know where to look up washing grout off a floor? I can't find it anywhere and I did that for an hour yesterday. I drank all my waters plus two more for good measure. I moved my scale officially from the kitchen where it has resided for the last 5 months to the bathroom. Just for S***s and Giggles I got on it right after my shower and it said 163. I did it twice just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. I'll bet it is just water weight but I sure did love the rush it gave me. Have a good day and I won't be on for the next three days as I will be traveling out of state w/ no computer access. I'll see you all in a while.~Karen

light/moderate house cleaning for your grout work.
  • mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,697 Member
    Options
    Okay I wasn't going to do much of anything today, but if I eat all that I've posted for the day then I will have to do 75 minutes of Taebo again. I don't know what the deal is. I've been STARVING the last couple of days. I guess it's from not eating much last week. I am also going to get my ice cream today since I didn't get it last night. :laugh: My one major splurge for the week. Oh. Well,that's not true either. I'm going to a birthday party on Saturday. I had been work out then too!
    So yeah, 75 minutes of Taebo. I'm not really in the mood but I have to.
  • meme2018
    meme2018 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Okay I just finished 60 min cardio with weights.:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Had the day off so I didn't go in to work out. Did 60 min resistance/aerobics at home.

I spent about 3 hours trying on dresses, and was able to order a SIZE 8!!!! (It fit me everywhere except the chest, which is still above my average from my son!)... I can't risk not loosing enough in the chest then not having a dress for the wedding if I went for the 6.

I'll post a few gown pics on my profile later; I'd love any comments you guys have. Keep in mind I stepped out of the shower, put my hair in a rubberband & walked out the door, so please be kind!