83lb lost 13lb to go with pics :)

Options

Replies

• bradymeans
    bradymeans Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! and I'm trying to lose about the same amt. of weight that you have lost so it's encouraging to say the least. Good luck on those last 13lbs hun. :)
  • reashamoriba
    reashamoriba Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Very inspiring
  • Alchemiss11
    Options
    Inspirational!! Great job :)
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    Nice work. As you get more fit the skin does start to tighten back up so you never know. As to the struggle to lose the last 13 pounds you may need to shock the body by trying a new workout. When I hit a plateau for a couple of months I started running. BOOM! within 4 weeks I lost the last 10 pounds I thought I wanted to lose. And then 10 more over the next 2 months!

Also, be more cognizant of how your clothes fit/feel. Inches are much more important than a specific weight. For instance, I have gained 5 pounds over the last month but my clothes fit exactly the same ... meaning I simply replace fat with muscle.
  • aoife_griffin
    aoife_griffin Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person, so fabulous, well done! What an inspiration you are :)
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    awesome job! you are beautiful! I need all the motivation I can get, thanks for sharing!!
  • iroze
    iroze Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    What an awesome progress. You're so pretty. :)
  • kitigonkukoo
    kitigonkukoo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    awesome! Just, awesome! :smile:
  • samanthasuereese
    samanthasuereese Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK INCREDIBLE!!!!!
  • EbonySD
    EbonySD Posts: 142
    Options
    awesome results :heart:
  • mamafivetimes
    mamafivetimes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look gorgeous. Congratulations on all your hard work.
  • sbertagnole
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks you for sharing your story!
  • dreamer86
    dreamer86 Posts: 1
    Options
    amazing !! all of u r inspirations :)
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    You're so beautiful!
  • Sheenamarie1221
    Options
    You're GORGEOUS! Great job!!! Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    u look amazing!!! and i am glad that you remind me that 3500 calories is a pound so unless i eat that deficit along with burn it off i won't see the pounds shed off. i was just looking at my weight this morning & was a little disappointed to not see a loss but i have to remember well in 3 days i didnt kill 3500 calories!!!
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Nice work. As you get more fit the skin does start to tighten back up so you never know. As to the struggle to lose the last 13 pounds you may need to shock the body by trying a new workout. When I hit a plateau for a couple of months I started running. BOOM! within 4 weeks I lost the last 10 pounds I thought I wanted to lose. And then 10 more over the next 2 months!

Also, be more cognizant of how your clothes fit/feel. Inches are much more important than a specific weight. For instance, I have gained 5 pounds over the last month but my clothes fit exactly the same ... meaning I simply replace fat with muscle.

Thanx everyone for all your amazing comments.

I have just started weight training and so I am hoping this is what I need to get my weight loss moving again. I have also had a few bad weekends with weddings and various social activities and so I am really pleased that my weight has stayed steady with those in mind. Now I have no 'bad' weekends planned I hope to make some more progress on the scales and tape measure.

The instructor who designed my weight training programme has said he will change it every 6 weeks to stop my body getting used to it? so hopefully I will see a difference soon. Fingers crossed :)
  • SarahJane40
    Options
    Wow, that's awesome, Congrats :)
  • Asil02
    Asil02 Posts: 261
    Options
    You look amazing and I can tell how much happier you are! Great job and congrats on the success!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!