do i look chunky? be honest plzzzzzz

Options
<<<<<<<< HOW can i get these chunky thighs down?

Replies

• brandeed73
    Options
    You look far from chunky!! You look amazing
  • DonttrythatwithME
    DonttrythatwithME Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    no you look hot
  • LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    Confidence would go a long way.
  • bms34b
    bms34b Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I agree. As a chick with naturally strong arms and legs (aka chunky, but seriously, also strong,) I think that there comes a point where dieting and working out can only do so much. Girl you gotta learn to love yourself! Unfortunately that's harder than hitting the gym or counting calories sometimes. But it's worth it.
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Be confident in yourself! You don't need gratification through asking on a website if your thighs look chunky!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    It's hard to see your thighs properly in pic. If they are chunkier than you like, do you think you have excess fat and/or extra muscular bulk on thighs? I've said this before - a trainer I spoke to said some shorter women she trained really bulked up on thighs. I read somewhere else that the shorter length of thigh on someone shorter can appear bulkier.
  • coalboilermanBryan
    Options
    Wow, I think you look stunning! Chunky? Na....I would not gain any more...But no way are you chunky. Your smokin! :)
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Wow, great hourglass figure.
  • OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    trust me when i say if u lose your thighs ull lose ur butt! :( i know i lost mine!
  • asamuels85
    asamuels85 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    VERY. HIGH. HEELS :) I have short legs also and i prefer muscle on them, i have never been able to control the amount.. they are either flabby and big or firm and big, but i rock six inch heels or wedges and you would never know they look like dumplings in their natural state..lol Im 5'0
  • martini12534
    Options
    your are kidding right? omg you have a great figure. you just need to see what we see :)
  • LexyDB
    LexyDB Posts: 261
    Options
    Can't believe you all fall for this in yet another thread.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    i always have an issue about my thighs, but i think maybe i just have to accept there bigger muscles. Lexy sorry i cant help it if i worry about my shape
  • suziecue66
    Options
    i always have an issue about my thighs, but i think maybe i just have to accept there bigger muscles. Lexy sorry i cant help it if i worry about my shape

Or less heavy leg work.
  • littlelol
    littlelol Posts: 539
    Options
    i thought lifting heavy made legs leaner?
  • vampire_cakes
    vampire_cakes Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    what you look great! so many girls would kill to have ur body :) just remember that
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    what you look great! so many girls would kill to have ur body :) just remember that

This. You don't look chunky at all. You have a great figure, be confident and enjoy it!
  • suziecue66
    Options
    i thought lifting heavy made legs leaner?
    Some short girls bulk a lot on thighs. It appears bulkier too as have shorter thigh length and if you have extra fat.
  • jefflturn
    jefflturn Posts: 41
    Options
    The only "Chunky" I can apply to this is the sweet candy delight. Your body is not!
  • zen_soul
    zen_soul Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    omg your body is what I strive for !!! curvy girls, dont confuse it with fat girls