Stomach changed?

Options
I think I posted it in the wrong section because I didn't get much answers so I'm gonna try it here. Ever since I started eating healthier and changing my diet up I've noticed a change stomach-wise (internally), and because of that, I cannot eat a certain amount of food. It's like when I start eating I feel OK but if I eat a little extra I get a feeling in my stomach and I feel a bit sick after. It's hard for me to tell how much food is enough because I have been eating a vast variety. Has anyone run into this problem too?

Replies

• BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options
    Bump
  • huckleberry0070
    huckleberry0070 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I have the same problem exactly but I feel like I've experienced some changes as well. If I stick to small portions and eat every 2 hours I'm usually fine but if I eat a "normal" meal I feel bloated and weird in my stomach. I've also found that I have a lot more gas since I started eating "clean." I'm not sure if there is a certain food that isn't agreeing with me or what.
  • PrayerofAmity
    PrayerofAmity Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I don't know if I have the same problem exactly but I feel like I've experienced some changes as well. If I stick to small portions and eat every 2 hours I'm usually fine but if I eat a "normal" meal I feel bloated and weird in my stomach. I've also found that I have a lot more gas since I started eating "clean." I'm not sure if there is a certain food that isn't agreeing with me or what.

Not able to see what you're eating...but if you are too high in fibre it can cause gastro intestinal discomfort
  • BrightEyesx3
    BrightEyesx3 Posts: 335
    Options

Not able to see what you're eating...but if you are too high in fibre it can cause gastro intestinal discomfort

To be honest I really don't get that much fiber intake (which I know I should) so I don't think that's the reason
  • tracyhall63
    tracyhall63 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wish my stomach would shrink. I am hungry all the time unless I eat a lot of food, so right now . . . I am hungry. I think I was eating something every hour of the day today, but when I do that I can feel my metabolism working.