Fitness Pal Request - Mothers of toddlers

Options

Replies

• Valley83
    Valley83 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to two beautiful girls 3 and 1. I have about 45 pounds to lose to reach my first goal. Feel free to add me.
  • mturgeon05
    mturgeon05 Posts: 204
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I am the proud working momma of a 2.5 year old crazy little boy. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Mammykimbo
    Mammykimbo Posts: 14
    Options
    I'll fit very well into this grop if you accept me ladies haha. I am 37yrs and a mum of a 2yr old, lost 30lbs so far but hoping that now I've found MFP I will lose my next 80ish with all of your help/motivation!!!!

I don't have a problem with sticking to my calorie allowance (currently 1200) but I never seem to commit to exercise which I know I'd a must. Had a lovely walk today and have planned for the same tomorrow.

Friends requests sent!
  • danielled731
    danielled731 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi Julslea,
    I would love to help motivate each other. I am not aware of the Jullian Michael's 30 day shred. What is it about?

It is a 20 minute workout DVD that does 3 minutes of strenght trainging, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs and you do those 3 cycles 3 times.

I want to try this, I was debating it...
  • rubytOU
    rubytOU Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... The Dude just turned 3 yesterday. I will celebrate the lacerating of my abdominals with a margarita tomorrow.
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM of a 2.5yo, Ive lost nearly 70 pounds and am maintaining, feel free to add me :) (That goes for anyone!)
  • momof2sparrows
    momof2sparrows Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am so impressed that one Mom reached out for help and look at the wonderful response. I work full time out of the home and travel at least once a month. I have two girls, 2 and 4 yrs old, who keep me hopping. I can use all the support I can get since my husband has no interest in losing weight or helping me (as he sits next to me eating ice cream out of the carton). Do I need to add everyone or can we create a group?
  • MrsFolk
    MrsFolk Posts: 205
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a mom to three :) Ages 8, 4 and 2. Feel free to add, I'd love a support group!
  • JesiDM
    JesiDM Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hi all!! I'm a mother of a 4 yr old. I work 12hrs/7 days a week!! I have 61-86 lbs to left to lose! Feel free for anyone to add me!!
  • Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of more understanding Momma friends!! Please feel free to add me...all of you or some of you! ;)
  • missjessica482
    Options
    Hi! I am a mother of a 10 month old! I would love to be "pals" lol motivation and support are super important abd have about 100lbs to lose so i need LOTS of it!!! :o)
  • slepygrl
    slepygrl Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi, Mom of 2 3 y/o's Add me! I love new MFP peeps!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old and work outside of the home.
    I am maintaining my weight until 8/4 because I am in a wedding and my dress fits perfectly so I can't lose or I will need alterations but after that it's on! I want to lose 20 more.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Mom to one crazy 2 year old and a 3 month old with a long way to go. I'm currently doing Turbo Fire, on week 4 of the prep program. I just went back to work per diem, feel free to add!
  • cheeqz
    cheeqz Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi! I'm 33, mother to an almost 3 yr old. Apparently I can only add five friends at a time, so I'll be back to add more!
  • candb
    candb Posts: 238
    Options
    I'm a Stay at Home Mom (now I worked full time up until 2 months ago) to my 3 1/2 year old and 1 year old sons. I have about 90 pounds to go to reach my goal. : (

I was around here about a year ago and when I had to go back to work after maternity leave I kinda fell off the MFP earth and all the people I was motivated by then are gone now. I could definitely use some more friends. Feel free to add me anyone.
  • kmckie79
    kmckie79 Posts: 2
    Options
    I have a15 month old son. Trying to lose all the baby weight (80lbs).
  • KellyBGarland
    Options
    Hello, I am a teacher and mother of a 6 and 3 year old. I am currently mixing it up with Turbofire and Insanity! :)
  • aprhinehart
    Options
    Hi ,
    i'd be happy to add you as a friend for support :smile: . I am a mother of a very active 2year old. i have lost 46 pounds and have 30 more to go.
  • dcmennealy
    dcmennealy Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am so impressed that one Mom reached out for help and look at the wonderful response. I work full time out of the home and travel at least once a month. I have two girls, 2 and 4 yrs old, who keep me hopping. I can use all the support I can get since my husband has no interest in losing weight or helping me (as he sits next to me eating ice cream out of the carton). Do I need to add everyone or can we create a group?

Hi I actually don't know since I am new to MFP. I am definitely willing to lend some support. My husband is supportive and having support is so important. :smile: