Over 40?

Options
2»

Replies

• gmoore351
    gmoore351 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You may add me. I will be 50 in just a few months and have made my mind up to live a healthier lifestyle. I know this is going to be one of the hardest journeys I have embarked on but with support from family and friends I will accomplish my goals.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Warning MFP is addicting, you may even find yourself sharing the good news about this site to strangers! HeHe! Welcome and friend me if you would like. I'm 47 and struggling to lose the last ten pounds. I lost 35 pounds and have been maintaining the weight loss for 2 years, thanks to MFP.
  • fryxgal
    fryxgal Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 49 and finally ready to make changes. Please feel free to add me as a friend. I'm logging on daily and trying to find some myfitnesspal friends.
  • mollyvon
    mollyvon Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You (and anyone else) can add me. I am 44 and have lost 22lbs on MFP since Feb 29th and still have about 10lbs to go to meet my goal.
  • danne32339
    danne32339 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hi Kathy,
    My name is Doni and I am 52. I would be happy to count you among my friends. I sent you a friend request.
    Good luck, :flowerforyou:
    Doni
  • Kaimana94
    Kaimana94 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    50 here and have lost 58 pounds with this site. if you would like a guy's point of view
  • irish15
    irish15 Posts: 3
    Options
    HI My name is Eileen and I am 45. I am looking to lose 30lbs - just starting getting serious this week and so far so good. I am a teacher and would like to get some good habits in place this week and next week to keep in on the right track before school starts. I could use any tips you girls have :smile: It's impressive to see how well people on this site are doing. Keep it up!!
  • Momjogger
    Momjogger Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I am 42. I have lost 58 pounds and have 30 more to get to a normal BMI. This site is great. Add me if you'd like and good luck!!
  • Devhal
    Devhal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    A friend told me about MFP recently and I love it. I am 45 and I need to lose around 30lbs. It's funny how the pounds creep up on you year after year. i have finally decided I need to do something about this weight gain. It's hard work and will take some time, but what can I expect when it took years to get to this point. This site really makes you aware of calories and portions.

With hard work and support, we will do it. I look forward to the challenge.
    Feel free to add me as a friend and good luck!!!
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I'm 43, and I'm having a great time getting fit!
  • Raaless
    Raaless Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and aim to lose at least 35 lbs, hopefully before Christmas. I work out for 60 mins every day since mid July this year. Whilst the scales are not dipping and much as I would love to, (am eating within my calorie requirement as well), I have noticed that my clothes fit better. Some days I shout at myself for not doing enough. Most days I stay focused on one moment at a time philosophy. I have noticed that mostly output equals input. I am a diabetic type 2, so I have to manage my sugar levels as well. But am getting there. Plsvcount me in. I feel so inspired by you all. This site has become my life line.
  • barky586
    barky586 Posts: 43
    Options
    I'm 46. Lost about 170 pounds. Totally doable. ;)
  • dconnors125
    dconnors125 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am 42 and started up again. I need to lose 25 pounds. This is week 2 and so far I'm on track. I'm convinced joining this group is what is going to make me successful this time! You are all so motivating!

Dawn