Need a support buddy!

Options
I'm Morgan, almost 20 and am a sophomore at a costal university. I'm was the heaviest I've ever been until I started MFP exactly 2 weeks ago today. I've lost 8 pounds, but am still looking to lose about 60 more. I'm 5'6" and currently 209.5 lb. I'm looking for a girl (or guy!) to be a really close supportive friend. Preferably, around the same height/weight and with a similar goal of losing 40-75 lb. For the first time in my life I am actually staying on a diet and working out - and not DREADING my future on it. I'm doing weight loss right this time - light to moderate exercise (I'm a beginner!) and a HEALTHY diet that actually keeps me full. No more insane things (like only eating every other day.) Hopefully if we get close enough, I'd like to even share my cell and text whenever I need a little support, and vice versa.

Even if you're not looking for all that, add me if you'd like! I'm pretty active on commenting on my news feed. I love having friends to see their progress and for them to see mine!

Replies

• tngfordisney
    tngfordisney Posts: 115
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I will encourage you as much as i can.
  • Ruz456
    Ruz456 Posts: 99
    Options
    Hello, while I dont have a weight loss goal as you I am close in age so you can feel free to add me as you like, im always looking for people to team up with :)
  • VinoFonseca
    VinoFonseca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5'7" and was 249.7 a month ago. I'm down to 230.7 and like you, trying to do it right this time. This app is great. It really helps me to know exactly what I am eating by way of calories. I joined a gym, too - one with a weight loss challenge. So even when I wouldn't go in for myself, the guilt of letting the team down motivates me. I'm hoping to break 200 by early August. I am on daily - keeping track of those calories! Add me if you want to chat.