New Team: TEAM WEDDING

Options
Hi! I've been on MFP for about 2 yrs now and am currently right back to where I began! I have been honored to be asked to be a maid of honor in a wedding in less than 10 months and i need to get in shape! I'm sure there are plenty of you out there to form a team to get in shape for upcoming weddings :) we can all put our weights in through friday and then weigh in each friday so we can have the weekend to fall off track and start again on monday and still see results each fridays :)))) who's in????

Replies

• buffjess
    Options
    IM IN!! I am going to be a brides maid in my brothers wedding on february 15..I have about 14 pounds to go so this would be really good for me..

SW:167
    CW: 140
    GW: 125

So how is this going to work??
  • CaGinger
    CaGinger Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Hey! My name is Rachel and Im in! I want to be in shape for my own wedding! (No date yet but I know its going to take some time to drop another 90lbs!)

Fitness pal starting weight: 290lbs :grumble:
    Current weight: 237.4
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    friday will be the deadline to join and then next friday we will all put our weights in again and see how much we lost :) we can post challenges to other teams or for ourselves such as drinking 8 glasses of water on monday etc...thanks for joining, should be fun!
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    I am IN!!!! I am in a wedding in May and its in Hawaii, on the beach. My hubby and I are going to stay there and vacation for a week, so double motivation for me!!!
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    oh, and heres my info
    CW 147
    GW 140
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Just what I need! I want to be a beautiful bride in my wedding (about 2 years away but I have another 55-60 lbs to go).

MFP Start weight - 214 lbs
    Current - 195 lbs

Lets do this ladies!! :drinker: :drinker:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am so in!!! My wedding is in May and I would love to get down to 120/115.

I already ordered my dress a size 16 :cry: I want them to take it in as much as possible.

I am 137 today!!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    You can count me in! This sounds like just what I need... I am getting married September 25, 2010. It will make 5 years since me and my fiance started dating! We were planning on getting married this year, but school, my weight and a few other things made us put it off another year (plus next year that date will be a saturday..:happy: ) So anyway.. I think this will really help me. I still have about 65 pounds to lose, or get to a size 8 or 6.. We shall see when I get there! :bigsmile:
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    congrats blondie! whats ur current weight?
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    My SW was 245 and my current weight is 210.
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    You can count me in! This sounds like just what I need... I am getting married September 25, 2010. It will make 5 years since me and my fiance started dating! We were planning on getting married this year, but school, my weight and a few other things made us put it off another year (plus next year that date will be a saturday..:happy: ) So anyway.. I think this will really help me. I still have about 65 pounds to lose, or get to a size 8 or 6.. We shall see when I get there! :bigsmile:

freaky
    im getting hitched november next year to my partner which will be our five years since first dating.
    good luck getting ready for yours. i want to go somewhere hot for mine but no decisions made yet lol.
    :smile:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options

freaky
    im getting hitched november next year to my partner which will be our five years since first dating.
    good luck getting ready for yours. i want to go somewhere hot for mine but no decisions made yet lol.
    :smile:
    How crazy!! My fiance and I are getting married on our 5 years anniversary as well.
  • Simplicity
    Simplicity Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    as long as there isn't a "Team 5 year anniversary group lol".
  • Lisa0711
    Options
    That's funny! I guess 5 years is just a good time to get married or something. We would have gotten married earlier, but I wanted to be at least 21 before I get married, and it just kinds worked out to be the best time, too lol. We started dating when I was 16... And as far as going somewhere.. I'm pretty sure we're going to Hawaii, that really motivates me, too. I went there in '05 with my mom and it was absoutely amazing. It is by far the prettiest place I've ever seen (and if you haven't been there, the pictures don't even come close to showing you how pretty it really is..)
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    bumping this up so others can see!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    BUMP!
  • caseyamber
    Options
    I would love to join you all. I'm getting married on June 26, 2010! SInce the begining of summer I have lost 16 pounds and want to lose another 16-20.

SW: 151 (today!)
    GW: 135
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    bump!
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    bump :smile:
  • re_define
    Options
    Count me in! I need some accountability in my life. I've been slipping here lately and keep gaining and losing the same 3 pounds. I'm going to be a bridesmaids in a wedding in May and I would love to lose these last 25 pounds by then =)