100 pounders 30/F Let's do this:)

Options
Looking for some great support and some ppl with the same interests!!! I joined MFP a month ago and have lost 9 pounds in a month. I enjoy the outdoors, and love spending time with my friends and family!!! Feel free to add me for some support and motivation!!! Thanks guys and girls!!!

Replies

• cindyhoney2
    cindyhoney2 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Howdy, I've lost 78 w/about 40 to go. I'm always looking for supporters, feel free to add but please include a note. :)
  • LisaLouisiana
    LisaLouisiana Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Y'all can add me. I've already crossed the century mark, but I still have a ways to go.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    Sure! Add me as well, just please write a quick note. :flowerforyou:
  • RockaholicMama
    RockaholicMama Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I love hearing success stories and having an extra push to post. I'm a writer and sometimes fall into my manuscripts and need shove into posting more myself.
  • imlik
    imlik Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've got almost 100 pounds to lose :)
  • moxiecowgirl
    moxiecowgirl Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me...I can always use more friends! I started with 190 lbs to lose, and I now have somewhere between 165-170 left to go.
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I have 75 left to go.... feel free to add me.
    I need extra support too :)
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and am working to form healthy habits, which I hope will help me lose 180 pounds. I could definitely use the support! Anyone can add me, no note needed. :)
  • firegal24
    firegal24 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am new to this site and could use some supporters. I have about 109 pounds to lose. I started working out last week and started a diet today. So far doing good on everything. I know its going to be a long hard road ahead but I have to do this to feel better than I have been the last year alone.

My husband and I just celebrated our 31st anniversary and I want to be around to spend the next 31+ years with him. He says I don't need to lose any weight and I worry about it too much. He loves me the way I am. I appreciate that but I don't feel good health wise and that's why I want to do this.

So anyone please add me as a support person for you and if someone tells me how to add someone I would be able to help support, please tell me how.
  • nelbie
    nelbie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I am slowly losing my weight but it will take me longer. Will be 30 in December. I am almost done with graduate school!!
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me :smile: I've got 100+ to go and everyone here can always use some extra support and motivation
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    50ish pounds gone 18 to go....feel free to add me..i am fun and always here to motivate!!!
  • neiceemary
    neiceemary Posts: 20
    Options
    Anyone can add me, I'm down 23 pounds and still have about 75 or so more to go.
  • VWhelan1002
    Options
    Hi I'm new, I'd love to have a pal...I've got alot to loose & would love to find someone to go on this journey with!!
  • jeccaerin
    jeccaerin Posts: 124
    Options
    I am just beginning my journey to a healthier lifestyle. I have 100 pounds to lose. I would love the encouragement and accountability that comes with friendships on this site. I could use some more fitness pals myself. :) Please feel free to add me if you need accountability as well and/or can be a motivator to help me on my journey.