trying to keep my head up

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
so i've technically lost 20lbs....I'm not that far away from my goal weight only 13lbs......but i cant help to feel a little depressed about it all.....I still have a handful of fat i can grab around my midsection..... i have a feeling that im never going to get rid of the baby belly and therefore im never truely going to be comfortable with my body :cry:

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    so i've technically lost 20lbs....I'm not that far away from my goal weight only 13lbs......but i cant help to feel a little depressed about it all.....I still have a handful of fat i can grab around my midsection..... i have a feeling that im never going to get rid of the baby belly and therefore im never truely going to be comfortable with my body :cry:

Oh sweetheart, you have done so good and look so great! You never know what you will look like if you don't keep going! How different do you look after 20 pounds? Now imagine what 13 more looks like! Plus, it isn't all about looking perfect. You are taking care of yourself so you will be around a long long time for those babies that came from that belly!
  • you are already on your way! thats a lot of weight to lose! just keep your head up and keep driving toward your goal...dont get discouraged! :-)
  • bettersusan
    bettersusan Posts: 240 Member
    You are beautiful and you should be VERY proud of yourself! What great self discipline you have shown! You work on getting the rest of that weight off. Give your body some time, eat healthy, exercise. It WILL look great. After I had my boys I looked deflated! I kept losing the weight slowly and drank lots of water. My skin shrunk back. It needs time to adjust to the new weight. I'm in my thirties. You look way younger and trust me, your stomach wasn't 1/10th what mine was! Keep on at it until you reach your goal. Also work on being a beautiful person on the inside. You will SHINE. :wink:

Susan

254666.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    :flowerforyou: ty all for the advice and kind words! :flowerforyou: ...i think its because everyone keeps bringing up my old photos and how i used to look....and i got a little self conscious because i was laying sideways on the couch and my pouch kind of drops :laugh: sorry all thats a little grosse but my boyfriend made the point of poking at it lol ugh!
This discussion has been closed.