Newbie returning again for the last time!!!

Options

Replies

• JPZ98
    JPZ98 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You can do it! I recently found my determination as well. I would love to help you along your journey.
  • Cirrusp
    Cirrusp Posts: 7
    Options
    Me too add me and lets do this
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Thanks guys much appreciated. Loving MFP for all the support
  • wreckedredhead60
    wreckedredhead60 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Know the feeling - this time I'm serious - my 16th day - that makes it about 15 days more serious than the last time! Good luck, feel free to add me as a friend.
  • coruscate
    coruscate Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi There!

I am new again too. Sigh. But I want, and believe, this time can and will be different.
    I need to stay connected so each day is like the first day, and not begin to drift into isolation when I eat something I really shouldn't have, am embarrassed and ashamed and then become depressed just to start that negative cycle again.
    Darn those shame spirals!

Let's do this....enough is enough! (ode to the incomparable Donna Summer).

Please add me as a friend as I don't have any on here either.

Cheers,
    Tracy (aka Coruscate)

PS. I started yesterday with my FitBit Ultra, a digital scale that uploads my weight body fat (which is a little sketchy) and my BMI. So when you add in this site, and the rockin' people on it, I have all the tools I need. Now to get off this couch!
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Thank you all for your awesome support. I already look like I have been here for a while with a good few new friends on the friends list. Helps to make me feel accountable too having friends to report to if you know what I mean.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and good luck!!! You CAN do this!!! <3
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Thanks chocl8girl. Hoping I can truly make a difference in myself this time around!!
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    bump
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    bump
  • TinaHumphries
    TinaHumphries Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm on my first attempt here but please feel free to add me :D
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! This is my first time with MFP but not my first time losing weight. So I know what you mean about losing your way.
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Thanks Tina friend request on it's way
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back! :)
  • mary34reilly
    mary34reilly Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone

I'm also a newbie coming back...but this time is different...

You can do this! So can I :) the more the merrier...feel free to add me :)
  • dawn3171
    dawn3171 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Your post caught my eye because I am "new" here again too. Just started over last week. I normally only use the food diary & track my weight, but I haven't been very successful. It occurred to me I was missing out on a great support system. I'm hoping I can stay focused this time in spite of life's road blocks!
  • nailtechbec
    nailtechbec Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this messaging thing on here as I've been going it alone on my phone app and only just realised all you lovely people are here too !! ( I'm a bit slow lol ) hope all your journeys are successful mine needs to be as of yesterday I have 10 months til my wedding day and a dress that's too small :-( !! Good luck and feel free to befriend me x x
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    Thanks for all the kind words and friend requests. It is helping me feel even more positive than I did already.
  • ScotsLad1874
    Options
    bump
  • SwtMelissa86
    SwtMelissa86 Posts: 165
    Options
    Welcome Back! Feel free to add me :)