MFP daily? Taking this seriously?

Options

Replies

• pixelberry
    pixelberry Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    86 days logged consecutively here, I'll send you a request.
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Mine is open!
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I'm here every day...its my new addiction. I have an open diary (as someone said no point in hiding it!). I'm trying to eat cleaner and have started working out more.

Feel free to add away! The more the merrier :smile:
  • midgetio
    midgetio Posts: 57
    Options
    My diary is open, feel free to add me :) looking for more mfp friends as well :)
  • ajhr
    ajhr Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'll crack 60 consecutive days logged soon - I'm here every day and my diary is honest and open to friends.

New friends welcome :)
  • jumadey
    jumadey Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    i'm here daily (though I have to confess I log waaay better Mon-Friday than I do on the weekends but I'm trying..!. My diary is open to friends so please add me... new friends are very much welcome :smile:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I take MFP seriously, I'm on here daily and my diary is open. I don't always eat the best foods but I stay under calorie goal. Feel free to add me, I'm great motivation and support if anyone is in need of some :smile:
  • spiritedsummer
    Options
    Feel free to add me - im taking this seriously and log everyday with an open diary. However I suffer with illness so my days can sometimes be not so saintly, but we are all human arent we? I love MFP its awesome
  • DawnMcUK
    DawnMcUK Posts: 53
    Options
    Hey, been on Mfp constantly for over 3 weeks, open diary, and go over goal a few times, but trying very hard. Don't know what eating 'clean' means, but doing this for me, any way that works.
    Feel free to add me and good luck x
  • g_a_b
    g_a_b Posts: 9
    Options
    Been using MFP for about two weeks, but also have become quite obsessed with logging daily (thank heavens for the mobile app!) , and also have an open diary - no point in hiding it, right? Feel free to add :)
  • oharab
    oharab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My diary is open for everyone. I have days where I don't log, but that's usually 'cos I've not been able to log in all day. Feel free to add me.
    Ben
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    I'm on here daily and have an open diary. Feel free to add me! :)
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I have been here for about 6 weeks and I have an open diary.... feel free to add me as well! Anyone, actually!
  • MicaMurphy
    MicaMurphy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I log in daily (Android app, yay). My daily goal isn't as high as a lot of people though, but I'd like to think it's alright. :D
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Daily Logger, Open Diary, and love to be MFPals :)
  • MelissaRene85
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm here everyday and my diary is open to friends :)
  • carrie3479
    carrie3479 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    feel free to add, I log everything, my husband took the micky once as I swallowed a bug whilst walking the dog, told me I should log it!! Im on every day (several times!) Its the only way I can make sure I am not being too naughty!!
  • loverunning11
    loverunning11 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and log everything I eat...good or bad! Feel free to add me if you would like! :)
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Add away. I have about 95 days of logging now and my diary is open. Most days I'm good, but when I'm away from home, sometimes I have to guess cals and just add - sometimes, here in Korea, I have no idea what I'm eating.
  • kookyxox
    kookyxox Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Iv been a member for a few months now however the last few months iv been so busy with work and college stuff i wasnt using mfp as i should have been. for the last month 3 weeks though iv been using it eveyday and iv already lost 4 lbs. i havnt cut any food from my diet though cos i believe that that is not the way to do it. doing this will only lead to craving these foods and then binging on them. for example when I was gettin frustrated with not losing someone asked me if i was doing it properly by giving up bread etc. I refuse to do this because what happens if I did and then started eating again. I believe itsmy lifestyle and the way I eat food rather than dieting. My diary is open and feel free to add me :)