100 days - this is my NSV

Today it's officially 100 days since I have seriously started on MFP (although something went wrong somewhere with the counting and it sometimes claims I have only logged in for 20 days in a row :tongue: )

It's quite a big deal for me because I have never been able to stick anything out this long and it really is paying off - so far I have lost just shy of 10kg (21lbs) but have come a much longer way in terms of making better food choices, being conscious to be more active and NOT polishing off an entire slab chocolate or packet of biscuits as I would have done before.

Thanks to everyone for all your support and encouraging stories - the forums has been a wealth of information for me and really helped me immensely to come to where I am now - which is not even half way to where I want to be yet but steadily progressing in the right direction!

Replies

• hanneberries
    hanneberries Posts: 119 Member
    Congratulations!

That is what I'm noticing too, first and foremost. I'm *thinking* about what I eat and when I eat it. And how much of it I eat, and that's really new.
  • nevertoolate2
    nevertoolate2 Posts: 309 Member
    Well done, that's are great result, the healthy eating habits and exercise get easier over time.

btw love your profile pics showing what you have lost - excellent
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!