people from uk with little to lose friends wanted!

hi well iv actually been here for almost a year now but been very quiet for awhile and lost most my friends!:frown:
im wanting to get back on it and make more friends iv already lost 60lbs in last 13months and now have only afew to go but wanting to tone and stay fit.:happy:
im 25 from sheffield uk and have 3 kiddies aged 4,2,13mnths. looking for people with similar goals as my newsfeed is really dead!:indifferent:

Replies

• deadbeatsummer
    deadbeatsummer Posts: 537 Member
    hey i'm from london and am 22. I've lost 20lbs and have 48lbs to go! I'm on here everyday and quite active! add me! x
  • natyts
    natyts Posts: 89 Member
    Hey Feel free to add me im 30 from bolton lancs , 2 kiddies 12 & 10 , Ive more to lose than yourself but not a great deal into the last stone :-)
  • samwise29
    samwise29 Posts: 31 Member
    Hey.
    I have a bit more than you to lose, with 6lbs to go to my first mini goal & then 13lbs to go to my ultimate goal.
    Since starting my weight loss, I have lost 24lbs :) ...very well done to you losing 60lbs, that absoloutely amazing!
    I only live over the pennines, in St Helens, near to Manchester.
    x
  • lottycat
    lottycat Posts: 333 Member
    Hello, from Bournemouth, only got about 4lbs more to go. Pleased to meet you :)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    I have lost 43lb - not sure what my target is - just plan to keep going (at least until i have 'normal' BMI)

I live in Nottm

Feel free to send me a request

I am usually on the news feed most of the day (but dont tell my boss!!!
  • susiebear29
    susiebear29 Posts: 266
    Hellooooo!!! im from east sussex, same as you don't really need to lose anymore (have lost 16lbs since March) just want to tone up my tummy!!! and keep healthy and strong! well done for your weight loss and feel free to add me if you like!! :smile:
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    I'm currently trying to get from lean to ripped so maybe have 0.5lbs to lose. It's tougher than I thought it'd be.
  • girlie100
    girlie100 Posts: 646 Member
    hey I'm 29 from southend on sea, essex. I'm looking to reduce my BF% and aiming for the last 10lb off but not focusing on that :) feel free to add me i'm on here every day
  • Lu_88
    Lu_88 Posts: 36 Member
    Hi im 23 and from Hertfordshire. Ive got 2 little boys, 1 is only 7 weeks old and it's the left over weight from him im trying to shift. So about a stone. Feel free to add me :) I log on every day.
  • Hey im jemma i have 20kg to loose. i need to back off the treats i think. well done for the person who lost 60lb thats amazing!! im from maidstone in kent.
  • phoenixoncemore
    phoenixoncemore Posts: 196 Member
    Hey, well done on your loss! I'm from Cornwall and although I don't have a set amount I want to lose really, I've done the big part by losing 16lbs so far! Just 3lbs from my 'happy' weight, although I may want to lose more when I get there!

Anyone who wants to, feel free to add me! :flowerforyou:
  • amortize20
    amortize20 Posts: 62 Member
    hi,

i'm 31 and from just down the road in Chesterfield, i've lost 16kg so far and have just updated my goals to lose another 6kg.
    I log everyday and offer support where i can :)

feel free to add me :)
  • Damiilla
    Damiilla Posts: 66
    Hiya! I only have about 12 more lbs to lose and looking to get mega toned. I love fitness friends! I'm from Northampton, add me =)
  • GurvD
    GurvD Posts: 32 Member
    Anyone feel free to add me if they wish. I am just trying to look like my profile picture. I am close to it though. I don't really think about my weight on the scales any more.