Looking for some support!

Options
Hi! I just joined MFP a couple of days ago. I was doing Weight Watchers but I got sick of counting points and paying $50 a month. With WW I have lost 22.6 pounds so it did work. I have been a yo yo dieter since having my children and this time I just want to get healthy! So if anyone would like some support and would also help me out that would be great!

Replies

• wreckedredhead60
    wreckedredhead60 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend. The more the merrier.
  • UpdatedMike
    Options
    Welcome aboard!
  • Lisaherbalmomma
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm 46 and have about 60+ to lose. I just recently lost 8 lbs. I have thyroid issues so it makes things a little more difficult. Lisa
  • Dreamerryu27
    Dreamerryu27 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as well. If you have any questions Message me. I'll try my best to help you :-)
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Motivation and support reporting for duty. Feel free to add me. Good Luck!
  • Mandypt
    Mandypt Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    its almost the same but its free here lol welcome
  • Visiblekarma
    Visiblekarma Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello and Welcome to myfitnesspal! You are welcome to add me as a friend as well, we are all in this together! : )
  • arathena720
    arathena720 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! I have a friend who was on WW and she says this is the same concept, only better because it's free! Feel free to add me!
  • xtrordinari
    Options
    I started by doing Weight Watchers as well. I believe mfp is better for the long term. Feel free to add me for support!
  • frieface
    frieface Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey there..I am Kym and 45. I am trying to add my food intake, but I want to know if there is a manual way to add it? I don't see all of my selections on here. I really need something to track my food.
    Thanks for the help.