Options
2»

Replies

• abatres7
    Options
    Honey Bunches of oats with strawberries
  • PatB52
    Options
    I'm really liking the Fiber One Honey Clusters. I usually only eat 3/4 Cup rather than the 1 Cup suggested serving. I love Honey Nut Cherrios or the Cherrios with the clusters too but they just don't have the fiber that Fiber One does. The fiber really helps me feel full.
  • ilike2moveit
    ilike2moveit Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    FiberOne with blueberries and soy milk and oatmeal with cinnamon.
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'm a huge fan of Kashi- my favorite is Go Lean Crunch, and my second favorite is Go Lean... soooo good :wink:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I love any of the cereals that have red berries.
  • JosieKeller
    Options
    I'm currently mixing 3/4 cup Kashi 7 Whole Grain Puffs with 1/4 cup GoLean Crunch and lowfat milk. It's the perfect combination for a little bit of sweetness and the added crunch from the GoLean with all the great health benefits of the 7 grain puffs!
  • momma2boys0609
    Options
    I have celiac disease so my cereal choices are limited but, honestly, I prefer rice chex with a fresh banana cut up on top!:flowerforyou:

WE have to limit my son's glueten intake and we've been getting the new glueten free chex cerals. He loves the cinnimon and the hone nut flavored ones. There is also a brand, I can't think of the name at the moment, but we get it at Schnucks in the healthfood section. They have animals on the fron because so much of the money thay raise goes to save the animals. Anyway, they have some similar to kix and peanut butter kix. Those are really good. I enjoy both of these as well.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    WE have to limit my son's glueten intake and we've been getting the new glueten free chex cerals. He loves the cinnimon and the hone nut flavored ones. There is also a brand, I can't think of the name at the moment, but we get it at Schnucks in the healthfood section. They have animals on the fron because so much of the money thay raise goes to save the animals. Anyway, they have some similar to kix and peanut butter kix. Those are really good. I enjoy both of these as well.

Are you talking about Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Puffins? My girls love those as well. Also, Peanut Butter and Cocoa Bumpers are another organic kids cereal that my girls like! And Gorilla Munch.
  • XFitMojoMom
    XFitMojoMom Posts: 3,255 Member
    Options
    Jordan's Morning Crisp with 70% cocoa :)
    the girls love Gorrila Munch.

Winters - I like cream of wheat with brown sugar.
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I :heart: Captain Crunch! I can eat good all day, but I love my sweet breakfast cereal!! :blushing:
  • momma2boys0609
    Options

Are you talking about Peanut Butter and Cinnamon Puffins? My girls love those as well. Also, Peanut Butter and Cocoa Bumpers are another organic kids cereal that my girls like! And Gorilla Munch.

Gorilla Munch :wink: